Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polishing steps check list and questions

Wardo

Question

I will be hopefully finishing a full correction on the wife's Tahoe this next week. I am using the flex all pads for the three step process. Finishing with glaze and americanna. Haven't decided if ill add the sealant before glaze and wax yet. I have only done the process of using all 3 until done with the section. Should I try finishing the truck one pad at a time? If so I would image I should wipe off the residue after each pass instead of overlapping products.

Thanks for any suggestions

10 answers to this question

I used to polish one panel at a time, but found it takes to much time(switching pads all the time). Your best bet is to complete the whole car with one pad then move to the next step.

I always apply the next product on top of the other.

Also, apply the sealant. the sealant gives that extra protection under the wax.

I will be hopefully finishing a full correction on the wife's Tahoe this next week. I am using the flex all pads for the three step process. Finishing with glaze and americanna. Haven't decided if ill add the sealant before glaze and wax yet. I have only done the process of using all 3 until done with the section. Should I try finishing the truck one pad at a time? If so I would image I should wipe off the residue after each pass instead of overlapping products.

Thanks for any suggestions

Ward, First off correct a 2x2 spot doing all the steps, that way you will know what it takes to correct the whole car.Then you can do the whole car one pad at a time, and you don't have to wipe off after each step, its up to you. Detailing Videos:2thumbs:

Ward, First off correct a 2x2 spot doing all the steps, that way you will know what it takes to correct the whole car.Then you can do the whole car one pad at a time, and you don't have to wipe off after each step, its up to you. Detailing Videos:2thumbs:

Or the downloadable guide if you prefer:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/general-detailing-discussion-questions/14134.htm

I will be using the old stuff for quite a while! (Unless you're gonna start taking trade ins!)

I said the same thing but just bought the 2 step polishes this week lol....still have 3/4th's of a bottle of each of the 3 step system.