Customer Service 866.965.0400

got to say,

after I washed my single soft towels and blue waffle towels for the first time in woolite and "air" dried them in the dryer.. well I believe they are even softer than when I got them, if that's possible. also, there was zero lint in the dryer lint catcher. I've never put anything in the dryer that didn't leave some lint.. amazing.

these towels are truly super nice.:thumbsup:

also, I have a 24 pack of Sams Club MF towels that I was using, now they are relegated to inside door jambs and the plastic rocker panel detailing. I got something on one (looked like grease) and it's been washed and dried several times with those spots. just for grins I sprayed some APC on the black spots and rinsed them under the veg sprayer in the sink and they look like new, no more greasy looking black stains. amazing.

thanks for exceeding my expectations.:2thumbs:

Terry I would not wash the Sam's Club microfibers with my Adam's. I did and had a problem with the Sam's leaving lint all over my nice Adam' microfibers towels. I washed in cold water and extra rinsed. Then dried on extra low heat. I know it was Sam's towles that linted because they are yellow and the lint was yellow that showed up on my Adams towels. Hope this helps.

Terry I would not wash the Sam's Club microfibers with my Adam's. I did and had a problem with the Sam's leaving lint all over my nice Adam' microfibers towels. I washed in cold water and extra rinsed. Then dried on extra low heat. I know it was Sam's towles that linted because they are yellow and the lint was yellow that showed up on my Adams towels. Hope this helps.

for sure, only Adams towels get washed with Adams towels. Sams towels with Sams towels. never shall the two meet in a washer or dryer.:thumbsup:

There really is a difference. You get what you pay for. :cheers:
For sure. Just used some double softs for the first time Sat purchased with that daily special and was floored. Wouldn't kick the singles out of bed either. :thumbsup: Great product.Should have bought them earlier.

Archived