Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Basic PC Polisher Kit....

Grubrunner

Question

Why is the Adam's Machine Super Sealant with Adam's PC Waxing Pad NOT included in this kit?

I find it strange that it's listed under the "Adam’s Flex and Porter Cable Polishing Systems" list on the page [HERE] but it's not listed as one of the acessories.

A [converted] friend at work is interested in this kit - he needs the full correction/protection sytem.

:confused:

11 answers to this question

Why is the Adam's Machine Super Sealant with Adam's PC Waxing Pad NOT included in this kit?

I find it strange that it's listed under the "Adam’s Flex and Porter Cable Polishing Systems" list on the page [HERE] but it's not listed as one of the acessories.

A [converted] friend at work is interested in this kit - he needs the full correction/protection sytem.

:confused:

That kit was created for people who wanted a base to build a kit off of, so its just the polishing aspects, no clay, no wax, no towels... the person can choose additional items to 'customize' what they get.

The listing of the process is just to illustrate the steps in the process... not to describe whats in the kit - the KIT CONTENTS is where you'll see what the kit includes.

(also note the Polishing System description states the MSS gray pad are not included)

Your friend should look at the Adam's Complete Porter Cable 7424xp Polisher Kit if he wants a 'one stop shopping type kit' or add his choice of wax and towels to the basic kit to suit his needs.

Another thing I never knew about that kit (swapping the SSR and pad for MSS and pad). But in the end I guess it's better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it.

Another plus for Adam's customer service! Other retailers pre-package their kits, so you are stuck with the what they decide you need.

Archived