Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you consider Adam's Leather/Interior Cleaner a heavy duty cleaner?

07 z-oh-6

Question

14 answers to this question

Mark. What are you trying to clean? BTW the

Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaner - 16 oz

is an excellent product!:thumbsup:

I actually have the cleaner and I really like it! I've used it full strength and it's handled very soiled interiors. I was just curious what others thought. Diluting it 1:1 seems like it would really knock down the cleaning ability, but I'm going to try.

I actually have the cleaner and I really like it! I've used it full strength and it's handled very soiled interiors. I was just curious what others thought. Diluting it 1:1 seems like it would really knock down the cleaning ability, but I'm going to try.

Hey Mark! I had a Honda Odyssey a few weeks ago that I tested 3 leather cleaning products on and Adam's was one. I was pretty shocked by the results to be honest. The seats were very dirty and Adam's cleaned them up with no problems at all :). The best part about using Adam's leather cleaner was that I didn't have to go behind and wipe with a damp towel if you know what I'm talking about...;)

Hey Mark! I had a Honda Odyssey a few weeks ago that I tested 3 leather cleaning products on and Adam's was one. I was pretty shocked by the results to be honest. The seats were very dirty and Adam's cleaned them up with no problems at all :). The best part about using Adam's leather cleaner was that I didn't have to go behind and wipe with a damp towel if you know what I'm talking about...;)

Richard!! Yo buddy! Yes, I'm very impressed with the Adams interior cleaner. I was just curious of others opinions. It's the most effective interior cleaner(plastic and leather) I've used to date! I've recently tried a few other Adam's products and have been very impressed as well! Yes, I know what you're referring to with a damp cloth...lol!

It is a VERY strong cleaner. I would definitely dilute it. I used it on my dash once and it completely dried it out. Thought it was ruined, but I soaked it in conditioner so now it is fine. But for most things (if not all) i would dilute it. Very effective!

I have used it on my wifes stubben loreley saddle that she bought used. There was some oil that set into the suede or doeskin. Adams interior leather cleaner in combination with a plastic brush has lifted that stuff up to the surface.

I found a great use of the cheap microfiber towels to dab off the oil that has lifted to the surface.

My guess is that this is years of previous leather conditioner that has got on the suede part combined with getting ground in from just normal use of riding.

I am going to have to get a big bottle!

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Archived