Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam i have a dilemma

Billyt

Right Adam i have a dilemma as you know i live in Belfast Northern Ireland and i love using Adams products but Adam keeps on saying buy from home.:patriot:

Now if i do the same i will have to buy UK manufactured products:uk: but most of them are poor compared to Adams products.:(

Billy -

Obviously we appreciate your business and wouldn't ever to ask you to compromise what you think is important. Its important, regardless of where you're from, to support 'home grown business'. We ourselves are a small American business so we go to great lengths to support American industry as it struggles to stay relevant. You should feel compelled to do the same in Ireland.

I wouldn't blame you in the least if you chose to buy some things UK made... spending money in your own "backyard" is an admirable choice! If nothing else I'd suggest you try to supplement your Adam's goods with stuff you can get locally... there has to be some stuff on your side of the pond thats good - I know for a fact you have access to some great clays that we don't have here.

Another thing to keep in mind is that as much as we beat the MADE IN THE USA drum, there are exceptions... the Flex is made in Germany for example. We make these exceptions for companies and products made in countries where fair living wages are paid... more so our commitment is about basic human rights - countries that allow sweat shop conditions, child labor, and wages that equate to pennies a week are the ones we avoid supporting.

Billy -

Obviously we appreciate your business and wouldn't ever to ask you to compromise what you think is important. Its important, regardless of where you're from, to support 'home grown business'. We ourselves are a small American business so we go to great lengths to support American industry as it struggles to stay relevant. You should feel compelled to do the same in Ireland.

I wouldn't blame you in the least if you chose to buy some things UK made... spending money in your own "backyard" is an admirable choice! If nothing else I'd suggest you try to supplement your Adam's goods with stuff you can get locally... there has to be some stuff on your side of the pond thats good - I know for a fact you have access to some great clays that we don't have here.

Another thing to keep in mind is that as much as we beat the MADE IN THE USA drum, there are exceptions... the Flex is made in Germany for example. We make these exceptions for companies and products made in countries where fair living wages are paid... more so our commitment is about basic human rights - countries that allow sweat shop conditions, child labor, and wages that equate to pennies a week are the ones we avoid supporting.

:uk:

Thanks Billy! Remember, I never say, 'buy from home.' I simply say, "Buy American!" So don't worry, you are buying from someone's home, and thankfully, that home is our home, and you have no idea how eternally grateful I am for your business!!

:)

Right Adam i have a dilemma as you know i live in Belfast Northern Ireland and i love using Adams products but Adam keeps on saying buy from home.:patriot:

Now if i do the same i will have to buy UK manufactured products:uk: but most of them are poor compared to Adams products.:(

Don't buy UK, buy Irish. Get those other guys off your island. ;)

Don't buy UK, buy Irish. Get those other guys off your island. ;)
ouch:D we are all one happy family now and everyone born on the island has the right to stay. :rockon:

Northern Ireland runs itself now.

You do realize that he's from Northern Ireland and therefore he is those other guys, right?
I am British first and also Irish i have both passports i was born on the Island of ireland so that makes me Irish but the part i live in is British.

now dont worry if this confuses you we have been confused for 400 years:2thumbs:

But i must also say if i could i would become American at the drop of a hat.

Thanks Billy! Remember, I never say, 'buy from home.' I simply say, "Buy American!" So don't worry, you are buying from someone's home, and thankfully, that home is our home, and you have no idea how eternally grateful I am for your business!!

:)

well said

Archived