Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adams VRT

Green Machine

Question

Seriously guys, there's nothing wrong with liking a glossier dressing on your tires. Its like arguing that a certain hairstyle is the ONLY way to go, and thay every bald guy you've ever seen has his body covered in tattoos.

Certain cars look better with glossy dressings and in the end its all personal preference. There's nothing wrong with SVRT. I use it all the time. I also use a lot of other dressings depending on my mood. Some days I like to spike my hair up with gel, while on other days, I matte it down. Same difference.

Well said, SVRT is my favorite product and loks great, but a glossy tire is preference for sure!

If you want to make them a bit more glossy, mix in a little IUS, but that also isn't quite water repellent like SVRT is. I saw a Vinyl Top in Reno that was shiny and new looking using this trick.

SVRT on a convertible top? Is that safe? Seriously wondering as I have an aging top that I use 303 protectant on currently, and I am getting some SVRT for Christmas.

I'd love to test it... or do any cleaning on my truck to be honest, but the weather here is out of control... we're seeing wind gusts over 80mph today!! My xmas decorations are in shambles and my 275lbs shed is upside down and 10ft from where it was last night when I went to bed. :willy:

Dylan

I hear ya guy. Lost 100 feet of fence due to the winds up hear in NorCal. Looks like I won't be spending much time with the Vette during the Xmas Holiday

:cheers:

I'd love to test it... or do any cleaning on my truck to be honest, but the weather here is out of control... we're seeing wind gusts over 80mph today!! My xmas decorations are in shambles and my 275lbs shed is upside down and 10ft from where it was last night when I went to bed.
Wow. Sorry to hear.:( SantaAnas again? You all have been getting hammered. If not home ill would have been laying over at John Wayne tomorrow. Planned on having dinner with the daughter child She lives in Anaheim while working for the mouse.

Sorry to stray OT Going to go sniff some undercarraige spray LOL:thumbsup:

I'd love to test it... or do any cleaning on my truck to be honest, but the weather here is out of control... we're seeing wind gusts over 80mph today!! My xmas decorations are in shambles and my 275lbs shed is upside down and 10ft from where it was last night when I went to bed. :willy:

Better the shed than the Avy...

Would that have a tendency to "sling" right off like tire dressings and gels(that advertise no sling)Use to drive me nuts on my cars up until finding SVRT. One thing that has me completely sold on SVRT is no longer finding small spots of PITA "silicone sling" on a freshly cleaned vehicle. Was hesitant about advertised "matte finish" before purchase (like a "little" sheen here)After using it was just right. Like the others mentioned apply a light second coat. nothing better out there for your tires.:D

to be honest, don't know... I've never personally tried it, just reporting what some customers have told me they do when they want 'oil slick' finish on their tires :D

I'd imagine that if you spread it out well w/ the app and didn't start driving right away it would be OK, but maybe a small experiment is in order.

Would that have a tendency to "sling" right off like tire dressings and gels(that advertise no sling)Use to drive me nuts on my cars up until finding SVRT. One thing that has me completely sold on SVRT is no longer finding small spots of PITA "silicone sling" on a freshly cleaned vehicle.

Ditto

Some customers who prefer very glossy finishes on their tires have been known to use the Undercarriage Spray. Just spray onto an app and spread... not my flavor but if you like a shiny tire that'll do it.
Would that have a tendency to "sling" right off like tire dressings and gels(that advertise no sling)Use to drive me nuts on my cars up until finding SVRT. One thing that has me completely sold on SVRT is no longer finding small spots of PITA "silicone sling" on a freshly cleaned vehicle. Was hesitant about advertised "matte finish" before purchase (like a "little" sheen here)After using it was just right. Like the others mentioned apply a light second coat. nothing better out there for your tires.:D

Seriously guys, there's nothing wrong with liking a glossier dressing on your tires. Its like arguing that a certain hairstyle is the ONLY way to go, and thay every bald guy you've ever seen has his body covered in tattoos.

Certain cars look better with glossy dressings and in the end its all personal preference. There's nothing wrong with SVRT. I use it all the time. I also use a lot of other dressings depending on my mood. Some days I like to spike my hair up with gel, while on other days, I matte it down. Same difference.

Archived