Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Conditioner

Golf for Life

Question

Used the Leather conditioner on my vinyl and leather on the Golf today. Looks fantastic. It's been about three months since my last LC treatment and can see a dramatic difference. Should use more often, here is the question I applied it to the leather steering wheel. Will it be slippery now? It looks nice and Satan black, hope that I won't regret putting it on the wheel.

17 answers to this question

It looks like Satan!!?????!!! That's horrible!!!!! :mad:

If it would have looked SATIN, that had been better. Sorry to hear your steering wheel turned evil.........

:cheers::thumbsup::willy::banana::lol:

OH snap now I see the error of my ways not evil satin look and an old softy just like me, oh there I go again foot in mouth. :D:help: :willy:

Used the Leather conditioner on my vinyl and leather on the Golf today. Looks fantastic. It's been about three months since my last LC treatment and can see a dramatic difference. Should use more often, here is the question I applied it to the leather steering wheel. Will it be slippery now? It looks nice and Satan black, hope that I won't regret putting it on the wheel.

It looks like Satan!!?????!!! That's horrible!!!!! :mad:

If it would have looked SATIN, that had been better. Sorry to hear your steering wheel turned evil.........

:cheers::thumbsup::willy::banana::lol:

I use it on the Holden and works so good and use it on my boots also, nice.

The leather cleaner really works GRRRR8 and m akes my wifes Suburban's tan seats come back to life then treat with the leather conditioner and steering wheel.

Archived