Customer Service 866.965.0400

Remember when we use to say "Merry Christmas?"

Grubrunner

thumb_1229983218282_0p3668017055840761.jpg

I know we live in a word where we have to appease several different creeds, beliefs, religions, races and whatnot but somethings don't have to change.... right?

Don't wish me a Happy Holiday.

I'm old school.... wish me a Merry Christmas!

Seeing as I'll be at the firehouse tommorow with my second family, we're celebration Christmas today, so here's a Merry [early] Christmas to all forum members and their loved ones.

God Bless.

While I certainly respect the other cultures and celebrations of the season, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ in my family.

So, I am with many here who offer with enthusiasm,

"Merry Christmas!"

:patriot:

Merry Christmas everyone! He IS the reason for the season.

OK, Adam, are you putting together toys tonight? I used to help my buddy build everything on Christmas Eve, late into the night. They also put up the tree after the kids had gone to bed, too. It was a busy evening, but fun.

While I certainly respect the other cultures and celebrations of the season, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ in my family.

So, I am with many here who offer with enthusiasm,

"Merry Christmas!"

:patriot:

Adam,

I've swiped this from smalldeadanimals.com, I think it says it all. :lol::lolsmack::D

In the interest of inclusivity, let us together offer Greetings of the Season to everyone:

To All Our Leftist, Politically Correct Friends:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, our best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the summer/winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. We also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2012, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make Canada and the United States great nations. Not to imply that these two countries are necessarily greater than any other country in the world. Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, colour, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.

To Everyone Else:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Archived