Customer Service 866.965.0400

My truck replacement

LowNslo

Sold the truck and had to have something to drive, decided this was cheap and could be fun to play with for a while. Its mostly stock and will stay that way, Just gonna have a little fun tinkering with it for a while. It needs a good polish although its clean (not in these pics, rain won't stop long enough)

Picture098.jpg

Picture091.jpg

Picture074.jpg

Picture088.jpg

its a 2006 2.5 turbo (awd obviously) and has 55k miles on it. So far its a blast to drive! The truck was fun in a straight line, considering 550hp and 600 ft lbs of torque :) The car has a few mods and thats about the extent of what it will keep. It has a stage II v1 tune from cobb, invidia turbo back (catless), catless up pipe, cobb lowering springs, whiteline sways with endlinks, and just the appearance mods (led's, hid's and the wheels and stuff) It should be close to 300 awhp and weighs 2800 where the truck was 5,600 haha.

Def gonna take some getting used to, but this is just a step towards my master plan :0, will have a cts-v in my driveway within the year! I just couldn't bring myself to have a boring car between getting rid of my truck and looking for my next toy ya know.

its a 2006 2.5 turbo (awd obviously) and has 55k miles on it. So far its a blast to drive!

Cool, thanks Chris.

I am thinking about picking up one of those next year, but probably a 2008 or newer, as I will keep it for a while.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived