Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blend of Adams's Double Soft Towel

xkwj43z

Question

Microfiber is not currently made in the USA...unfortunately. There are companies who import the fabric, cut them in the USA, and call them, "Made in the USA." That, however, IMHO, is criminal.

:patriot:

Ahh, sorry, yes, that towel is also 70 / 30. In fact, all of our towels are roughly 70/30. Roughly is key, as some batches are 68/32, others might come in at 72/28..

:cheers: I was asking for a GWDT Bath Towel that was mentioned by another member..

sorry, I meant GWDT Bath towel :)

Ahh, sorry, yes, that towel is also 70 / 30. In fact, all of our towels are roughly 70/30. Roughly is key, as some batches are 68/32, others might come in at 72/28.

Humans make these towels, but the quality is absolutely different with towels from Korea than it is on those from China.

Using the Polyamide/ Polyester count, or gram weight is key when trying to qualify the China towels. Less of a focus when talking about the premium Korean towels.

Microfiber bath towels feel weird to the skin, we have tons. Good for drying long hair, and that's about it.

Bath towels on paint.....not good for your finish....good for our business, Flex plus Severe Swirl Remover to fix.:eek:

the more polyamide, the better. if it goes below 25%, it can scratch clearcoat.

Partially true, however, Chinese towels with 70-30 Poly/Polyamide will still scratch the heck out of a car.

Do a CD/ DVD test and you will notice a difference! High quality 80-20 Korean towels will outperform cheap China 70-30 towels all day long.

;)

I honestly wouldn't mind a Great White Bath towel - seriously. After rinsing off the car, I used a dirty waffle weave on my arms to dry them off and a light went off in my head.

A waffle weave bath towel would put all bath towels to shame.

Archived