Customer Service 866.965.0400

My first purchase

jordan572

Question

I know this is a lot but I want to make sure I have everything to do the vehicles inside and out. If I do this I really hope this stuff works. This is going off what I have heard on the forum and researched. I still have to wait until spring so I won't be purchasing for a little while.

Adam's Perfect Vision Glass Cleaner & Sealant Combo

Adam's Focus 4" Polishing Pad Kit

Adam's Essential Pack-1 Gallon Refills

Adam's Brass Quick Disconnect Kit

Adam's Ultimate Fire Hose Car Wash Nozzle & Shut Off Valve Combo-- Nozzle & Valve

Adam's Trim & Lug Nut Brush

Adam's Foaming Sprayer 3 Pack

Adam's Double Car Wash Grit Guard Bucket Kit

Adam's Premium Porter Cable 7424XP Detail Kit

Adam's JUMBO Professional Car Wash Pad-Jumbo 11" by 11"

Adam's Professional Car Wash Pad-9" x 9"

Adam's Hex-Grip Pro Tire Dressing Applicator

Adam's VRT Super Block Dressing Applicator 6 Pack

Adam's 20" Fender & Tire Brush

Adam's Boulder Blonde Boars Hair Wheel Brush

Adam's Premium Interior Dressing Applicators-2 Pack

Adam's EZ-Fill Threaded Funnel

Adam's Gallon Pump Dispenser

Adam's Carpet Cleaning Brush

Adam's Leather & Interior Cleaning Brush

Do I have it all?

21 answers to this question

Is it safe to wash multiple cars per setup? Say I already have all my buckets set up can I wash my car and some of the others? Or should I re clean pads and buckets and start out with new shampoo etc? Also how often does the great white drying towel need to be washed? Can this towel do one vehicle without needing to be dried? I know the questions are annoying but should I get multiple great whites since I have 4 vehicles to wash or does it dry out fast? I guess if I have to wash out the buckets and start fresh I wouldn't need multiple towels though. I could just wait an hour between cars

You could do a couple of cars with one setup, but I would think about changing the rinse water. I use the pooling rinse technique and after doing the car the GWDT is usually dry enough to do another car.

I would recommend adding more towels (GWDT and others) to your collection. Watch the Daily Specials for great deals!

Is it safe to wash multiple cars per setup? Say I already have all my buckets set up can I wash my car and some of the others? Or should I re clean pads and buckets and start out with new shampoo etc? Also how often does the great white drying towel need to be washed? Can this towel do one vehicle without needing to be dried? I know the questions are annoying but should I get multiple great whites since I have 4 vehicles to wash or does it dry out fast? I guess if I have to wash out the buckets and start fresh I wouldn't need multiple towels though. I could just wait an hour between cars

Does adam's ship everything out at once or do they send out multiple packages. I really like getting everything at once but I know the fire hose nozzle and metro sidekick are not made by adams. Do they stock these in their warehouse or do they ship straight from the manufacture?

If Mook or Dylan don't chime in tonight give Ashley a call tomorrow, she knows all! :bow:

Does adam's ship everything out at once or do they send out multiple packages. I really like getting everything at once but I know the fire hose nozzle and metro sidekick are not made by adams. Do they stock these in their warehouse or do they ship straight from the manufacture?

Jordan,

If you didn't know....Ashley will work with you to take out whatever you don't want in a kit and replace it with something that you actually need. My first kit, I had a crazy request to replace 10 items, and they had no issues helping me out. I never pulled the trigger at the time....but now I wish I had.

Cool, I was going to ask her on monday when the live chat works again. Do you think I should sub out the gallon waterless wash for the gallon of shampoo? Or just get both? I am skeptical about the waterless wash I guess. You guys look like you were right again. I might just get the ultimate kit plus some glass seal and the double bucket caddy and few other little things. Boo more money!

Jordan,

If you didn't know....Ashley will work with you to take out whatever you don't want in a kit and replace it with something that you actually need. My first kit, I had a crazy request to replace 10 items, and they had no issues helping me out. I never pulled the trigger at the time....but now I wish I had.

Maybe another 4 or so single sided MF towels. More is better on this score, trust me. It is easy to go through them esp. during the first detail, when you are checking the finish a lot. You will get them eventually (insert evil laugh here). We collect more of this stuff as we go along.;)

I will still examine your guy's advice, can never be to sure especially when it comes to saving money. You think the will have any 15% of sales or free shipping before I pull my car out hopefully early to mid april?

There could be something around President's day or around tax time. Also check the dealer page for a dealer near you, which could save on the shipping - Adam's Premium Car Care - Cleaners, Waxes and Polishes Made in the USA.

Oh well shoot then, do your thing brother :rockon:

I will still examine your guy's advice, can never be to sure especially when it comes to saving money. You think the will have any 15% of sales or free shipping before I pull my car out hopefully early to mid april?

I have the premium kit. I have spent days literally trying to find the best deals. I think this is it. The ultimate kit doesn't have all of this and includes the vac n blo which I don't need and is a big amount of money in the ultimate kit

Oh well shoot then, do your thing brother :rockon:

I would look into one of the PC kits... save yourself a bunch of money

I have the premium kit in the cart. I have spent days literally trying to find the best deals. I think this is it. The ultimate kit doesn't have all of this and includes the vac n blo which I don't need and is a big amount of money in the ultimate kit

That's a serious order! Looks like a little bit of everything. I usually recommend adding a gallon of DS, but looks like you have the taken care of. Only other addition I would make is another GWDT.

Yea. I am just about tapped out so maybe or vary soon.

That's a serious order! Looks like a little bit of everything. I usually recommend adding a gallon of DS, but looks like you have the taken care of. Only other addition I would make is another GWDT.

Archived