Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak 2012, New Alexandria, PA w/Lynn & AJ

McDuff

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9:AM? What's 9:AM? I haven't seen 9:AM since boot camp! :jester:

Which means you'll have to get up at 5 to make sure you get your makeup on just perfect since Lynn will be here too. :jester:

Guest Sarah@Adams
Which means you'll have to get up at 5 to make sure you get your makeup on just perfect since Lynn will be here too. :jester:

Dont' forget the hair...

Hi everybody. We want to thank Lynn Matthews for joining GPC at the 2012 Pittsburgh World of Wheels show this past weekend. She put on an awesome show!! And thanks to all of Adam's loyal followers for coming out to the show and who continue to support Adam's and GPC.

Also to bring everyone up to speed with Grabiak Performance Center's April 28th Detail Clinic and Auto Show. Showtimes are 9-2; Adam has a prior engagement in Bowling Green on the 28th so he will not make it (we'll miss you Adam), but we are excited to have Lynn Matthews back demonstrating (that's twice in 3 months - how'd we get so lucky?), and after a 1 year hietus we'd like to welcome back A.J., aka "Junkman" to the show!

Also, during the show we will be doing demonstrations of graphic installs, pinstriping, leather seat conversions to mention a few, other details to follow.

Hope the weather is as nice as last year. For all who will be staying overnight, Ray is currently working on hotel accommodations at a discounted rate.

Check back for updates and check gpcperformance.com's events page for more details.

Ed

Hey AJ what are your plans? Are you going to make dinner on Friday night? We hope we are going back to the same Italian place even without Pitale!!! I know you remember taking all of the pictures with the help two years ago. We need to make sure our entertainment for the evening is still first class aka JUNKMAN.

Hey AJ what are your plans? Are you going to make dinner on Friday night? We hope we are going back to the same Italian place even without Pitale!!! I know you remember taking all of the pictures with the help two years ago. We need to make sure our entertainment for the evening is still first class aka JUNKMAN.

Yes, I'll be there. :2thumbs:

Adam said he may make the dinner too and leave the next morning.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Yes, I'll be there. :2thumbs:

Adam said he may make the dinner too and leave the next morning.

We will see but don't count on it as he needs to be in Bowling Green the same day as Saturday is the main day for that event.

Rich those pictures bring back great memories! I am looking forward to our get together already. That would be great if Adam joins us for dinner. I loved the entertainment of the Pitale/Junkman show 2 years ago.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Hi everybody. We want to thank Lynn Matthews for joining GPC at the 2012 Pittsburgh World of Wheels show this past weekend. She put on an awesome show!! And thanks to all of Adam's loyal followers for coming out to the show and who continue to support Adam's and GPC.

Ed

No problem Ed and thank you for your hospitality! I enjoyed the show and working with the GPC Team!

See you in April!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived