Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak 2012, New Alexandria, PA w/Lynn & AJ

McDuff

Not that I am anxious or anything, but Ray has confirmed to me that Grabiak in 2012 will be April 28! I am already looking forward for winter to end and we have had a mild one so far. Maybe we will get lucky and have an early and nice spring this year. We are due a nicer drier summer this year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at Grabiak again this year and I hope we have the same dinner party on Friday night. What do you say Adam?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Sarah@Adams

Yep, we will of course do an announcement as we get closer but for those how can't stand not knowing here are the details...

Grabiak Chevrolet Annual Detail Clinic

April 28th, 2012 from 9am-1pm

8282 Route 22 New Alexandria, PA 15670

(866) 713-0162

Thanks Lynn, my wife accuses me of having negative patience....so you have described me to a tee. We will try to patiently await the details. I am sure Ray will be setting up the discount at the Hampton Inn like last year to help us all out so we can spend more on Adams products.

Guest Sarah@Adams
Thanks Lynn, my wife accuses me of having negative patience....so you have described me to a tee. We will try to patiently await the details. I am sure Ray will be setting up the discount at the Hampton Inn like last year to help us all out so we can spend more on Adams products.

You know if you have negative patience that bad you could come visit me and the guys at Grabiak at World of Wheels this month!

There's a Wingate Inn not far from Grabiaks too on Rte. 30. Simple to get to and from Grabiaks. Just out the door and onto 981 to Grabiaks. About 10 minutes. That's in case the Hampton or whichever isn't available.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Sarah@Adams

The Official Word is....

Adam's Detail Clinc

Grabiak Chevrolet & Performance Center

April 28th at 9am

8282 Route 22 · New Alexandria, PA 15670

Join AJ aka The Junkman and myself for a fun filled day of detailing!

(Adam will be in Bowling Green, KY for the 2012 NCM Bash)

Archived