Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grabiak 2012, New Alexandria, PA w/Lynn & AJ

McDuff

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dan, how are you? Ray here, yes, I will am working on that and will have an answer this week. I will advise you as I confirm all of the details. Good to hear from you.:thumbsup:

Im good man I may have the wifeys car so I may be looking at trading it in when im there Ill let you know.

My problem would be having to give it back to him! I've wanted to drive that thing since I first saw it. I always said if I could ever afford one, that's the color and car. :2thumbs:

Be envious! :D

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wSGv5pvBCiY&feature=channel_video_title]Junkman Drives the New Corvette ZR1! - YouTube[/ame]

AJ that is one sick ride.. Smooth the gears out.. I would of made to much grinding noise in that thing,,, Think I would of been alittle nervous not to hit something.

:patriot:

I WAS. That's why I didn't take it too far or get crazy with it. The owner had just purchased it and drove it out to where we were. Can you imagine wrecking a brand new car that cost over $110,000??? thud.gif

I WAS. That's why I didn't take it too far or get crazy with it. The owner had just purchased it and drove it out to where we were. Can you imagine wrecking a brand new car that cost over $110,000??? thud.gif

Holy ZR1 Crap Batman,,,, No and neeeddddd I say NO again. That thing was sweeet looking and sounding. My wifes sister Got MB S65 AMG. She wanted me to drive it home from the airport for her. I would of had to get on the 417 Toll Road and that is wide open road,, No thanks. I know that is over 100,000 and will do nothing but haul the mail,,, Told her I was to nervous that a bug might scratch the paint. I know your pain my brother.

Great post and nice ride.. :bow::patriot:

Hello everyone, Ray here, I cannot believe it's March already!! That's not a bad thing because Spring is right around the corner. Don't forget to change your clocks this coming weekend so you can get that extra hour of daylight.

Ok anyway, update on the Hotel is that I have reserved 10 rooms at the same Hotel as last year, the "Hampton Inn" in Greensburg. When you call to reserve your room, just mention that you are placing that reservation under "Grabiak" so you can get the discounted rate. The website is www.hampton.com

If you have any questions or problems, call me at the store, 724-668-2231.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived