Customer Service 866.965.0400

First use Americana Wax.

Tried out the Americana. You guys/gals were right:2thumbs: Some of if not the best Carnauba Paste I have personally ever used. Easy on and Easy Off. Pictures don't do it justice. This color is always bright in the sun but it really gave it some extra pop.Going to do the complete works Strip to Americana soon. Great product. Thanks.:)

Tried out the Americana. You guys/gals were right:2thumbs: Some of if not the best Carnauba Paste I have personally ever used. Easy on and Easy Off. Pictures don't do it justice. This color is always bright in the sun but it really gave it some extra pop.Going to do the complete works Strip to Americana soon. Great product. Thanks.:)

:2thumbs: Love the color. I "want one." :drool:

Thanks! Really glad to have picked some up.Even the wife was impressed with the shine.(she could care less about car stuff)makes it easier to buy more stuff LOL:thumbsup: Thanks Adams:willy:

Nice! How do you like the depth on the flake that the Americana shows? Fun stuff, eh? ;)

Yeah it is unreal. Dummy has to learn how to take a picture at dusk(they all come out blurry:confused:) the depth and wetness really stands out when the car looks black towards nightfall. Thanks again.

your camaro looks great! APW really makes it look 10 miles deep! and a tub goes a LONG way! i've had the same tub of it for a year and a half now and i still have about 1/3 of it left! i've gotten about 12 applications of it so far.

Mikey - looks great! Nice color. AZTom on the Forum got me Americana for Christmas, I put the 2 thin coats on a Jag about the same color as your Camero but the weather hasn't cooperated enough to get pics in sunlight, can't wait. I'll post pics later this week.

Thanks again. Embarrassing story to relay. Meet two buddies coffee in the morning They are always interested in detailing goodies to keep their bikes and vehicles looking good. They have never tried Adams. Gave them some Detail Spray to try(how got started here from another friend) Fresh out of the shipping box, pull out the Americana, open it up and said " they say this is some of the best stuff out there." They both wipe their fingers across it lightly and one buddy says "wow that feels way different than any wax I have dealt with" ( thinking same here silently after doing the same thing before putting it away) So the other day I open it back up to use and yes duh there is a protective sheet on top of the wax. LMAO.:lolsmack::o

I found that protective sheet as I was trying to get wax on the application sponge. I tried, and tried and scratched my head.............then realized there was a paper cover on it (which BTW I threw away and then realized it would probably preserve the product if I put it back after each use, duh!):grouphug:

Thanks again. Embarrassing story to relay. Meet two buddies coffee in the morning They are always interested in detailing goodies to keep their bikes and vehicles looking good. They have never tried Adams. Gave them some Detail Spray to try(how got started here from another friend) Fresh out of the shipping box, pull out the Americana, open it up and said " they say this is some of the best stuff out there." They both wipe their fingers across it lightly and one buddy says "wow that feels way different than any wax I have dealt with" ( thinking same here silently after doing the same thing before putting it away) So the other day I open it back up to use and yes duh there is a protective sheet on top of the wax. LMAO.:lolsmack::o

I found that protective sheet as I was trying to get wax on the application sponge. I tried, and tried and scratched my head.............then realized there was a paper cover on it (which BTW I threw away and then realized it would probably preserve the product if I put it back after each use, duh!):grouphug:

It lasts even longer if you leave the paper in place - especially if you do what we did and forget to remove it! :loser:

Archived