Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Addict from PA

FlyingDakota

I am joining the family from PA. Have a 05 Dodge Dakota, and my better half has a 06 Pontiac G6 Coupe that is "New" to us.

Although the interior looks and smells almost new on the G6, the outside is in need of some serious paint correction! The fact that it is black should keep me busy for a while.....:help: That's what she wanted. Anyway, have not had time to actually use many of the products. The exception being the single soft microfibers that I bought from a daily special a couple of weeks ago on the Dakota. Also used some All purpose cleaner and CUC. They are fantastic. Best I have used thus far. Now like many of you I am obsessed. I think I should have just started with the Junkman's kit because that is what got me on this site to begin with!! Those video's are awesome. I especially like Junkman's Alternative to 2-Bucket Washing - The Video! I have always been a two bucket washer and everyone thinks I am crazy. SOOO, thanks for the vindication along with a good chuckle.

Anyway, hope to be able to contribute in some way here in the future.

Hey Jeff, if you're anywhere within driving distance to New Alexandria/Blairsville, Adam will be here giving a clinic at Grabiak's on Rte 22 on April 28th. There'll be more info coming up, but it would be a good chance to meet The Man himself! :thumbsup:

Hey Jeff, if you're anywhere within driving distance to New Alexandria/Blairsville, Adam will be here giving a clinic at Grabiak's on Rte 22 on April 28th. There'll be more info coming up, but it would be a good chance to meet The Man himself! :thumbsup:

Good to know! That is a doable drive for me. Of course I also don't know what that far out looks like yet for me but is something that would be worth trying to fit in. Thanks for the info. Might learn how to use the new PC Santa brought me.

Welcome Addicted One, Don't worry it happens! What part of Pa. are you in? Anywhere near Delaware county ? Enjoy the show! Steve

Thanks for the welcome. I actually live in Southwest PA near Pittsburgh. I am pretty familiar with your area though. Newtown Square is a very nice area. I looked for a house around there couple years ago but could not bring myself to take on a new mortgage and the higher taxes. My house will be paid off in a few years so it just made financial sense to stick around where I am at for now.

:welcomebanner: while I may live near Cleveland now, I'm originally from Pittsburgh, so Im really from the keystone state!

Wow, and your still alive!? I have a couple friends in Cleveland but you don't dare remind them your from Pittsburgh... Seems a sore subject up in those parts. I just can't figure out why:lol:

Archived