Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Detail Spray??

07 z-oh-6

Question

21 answers to this question

Hey Bruce,

I actually have the detail spray and really like it! I don't experience streaking. I was just curious of others experiences.

Thanks for the offer, bud. You're not far at all! :2thumbs:

Good to hear. The offer is always open to come out and shop or try product or technique, or just BS about cars.

Bruce

I end up using four microfiber towels when I go over the corvette with Adam's detail spray.

It takes alittle more buffing effort to remove compare to the waterless wash

That's because WW is purely a cleaner. There is some gloss inside the Unicorn Blood that's in the DS. :D

We find that using DS when drying makes the protection last longer, either Paste, Sealant, or BW.... Certainly, I have experienced easier washing, and less scratching when using Detail Spray with every wash, or instead of the wash.

My $0.02.....;)

:cheers:

We find that using DS when drying makes the protection last longer, either Paste, Sealant, or BW.... Certainly, I have experienced easier washing, and less scratching when using Detail Spray with every wash, or instead of the wash.

My $0.02.....;)

Mark,

I think you'll be very happy with the results using our Detail Spray. I have several customers that have crossed over from "that other brand" to Adam's.

I'm just up the road if you ever want to come out and try products before you buy (plus I'm a Corvette owner).

Bruce

Hey Bruce,

I actually have the detail spray and really like it! I don't experience streaking. I was just curious of others experiences.

Thanks for the offer, bud. You're not far at all! :2thumbs:

I think this can be said of any QD if you use too much.

Exactly...you use to much of anything, it saturates the towel, and it will require a flip and buff.

On the other hand, I've never had issue either. But, I like you I'm sure, have used plenty of QD's, and Adam's is hands down the best. There will be no reason for you to try another DS after using it, I will guarantee you that. There's a reason why it's been around forever, and it still is the cornerstone of their product line.

Some claim the Adam's detail spray is hard to remove or streaks. I think this can be said of any QD if you use too much.

Mark,

I think you'll be very happy with the results using our Detail Spray. I have several customers that have crossed over from "that other brand" to Adam's.

I'm just up the road if you ever want to come out and try products before you buy (plus I'm a Corvette owner).

Bruce

Some claim the Adam's detail spray is hard to remove or streaks. I think this can be said of any QD if you use too much.

I've experienced neither. Even in full Florida sun. Use lightly and remove with a quality Adam's microfiber. :2thumbs:

Not very well... lets say its better than nothing, but I would't call it a replacement for wax. It does deposit a little something on the surface so it'll help. It also beads nicely.

Last year at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, I was in the midst of wiping down a Hemi Cuda outside for a guy, when it started to rain. I had only gotten about half way thru the car, but the half I did was beading up really well for being treated to nothing more than a DS spray and wipe.

Thanks, Dylan. I didn't expect it to replace a wax, or even come close, I was just curious. I really like the DS! :thumbsup:

Not very well... lets say its better than nothing, but I would't call it a replacement for wax. It does deposit a little something on the surface so it'll help. It also beads nicely.

Last year at the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, I was in the midst of wiping down a Hemi Cuda outside for a guy, when it started to rain. I had only gotten about half way thru the car, but the half I did was beading up really well for being treated to nothing more than a DS spray and wipe.

Archived