Customer Service 866.965.0400

COVERAGE: 2012 Corvette & Chevy Expo

Z71_Denali

We had a blast at this show, and we got to meet our local distributor Rich, also! i picked up a few things from him while there.

The Adam's booth:

DSC00768.jpg

DSC00766.jpg

Here's a few highlights from the show...

DSC00728.jpg

DSC00730.jpg

DSC00735.jpg

DSC00750.jpg

DSC00756.jpg

DSC00755.jpg

DSC00759.jpg

DSC00762.jpg

DSC00764.jpg

DSC00771.jpg

DSC00774.jpg

DSC00776.jpg

DSC00778.jpg

DSC00780.jpg

DSC00783.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

DSC00794.jpg

DSC00795.jpg

DSC00800.jpg

DSC00802.jpg

to see all the photos i took, CLICK HERE

It was nice meeting all the folks that stopped by yesterday while I was helping Rich out. Hopefully he has another successful day to wrap up a great show. Thanks for posting the pics since we never got a chance to get away and take any, we were that busy. Thanks for all the support.

Hi, Great pics!!!! Here are a few additions, of course my car is first :thumbsup:. I see you got a pic of my engine bay! :glasses:

Got to meet Jarrod which was cool!!!!

I'll also add I took home 2nd place in my class, missed best in class by 1 point. Thanks Adams and Rich "my dealer"!!!!!!

This is what the day was like on Friday which was set up day.

dsc0003fpv.jpg

dsc0104awp.jpg

dsc0093yj.jpg

dsc0086fq.jpg

dsc0063rn.jpg

dsc0005jg.jpg

dsc0108wj.jpg

dsc0052sh.jpg

dsc0043xi.jpg

dsc0026xa.jpg

dsc0022dl.jpg

dsc0020dz.jpg

dsc0019ep.jpg

dsc0015vs.jpg

dsc0014gj.jpg

dsc0012vhy.jpg

dsc0011yk.jpg

dsc0008ex.jpg

dsc0021bf.jpg

there were a lot of really nice Camaro's from the H-town Camaro Club. do you know which one took first?

Moni, you might've seen me, my wife and i were wearing our Adam's bamboo t-shirts.

Adam, if you read this, Rich needs a t-shirt ;)

Sorry Jarrod, i totally failed to mention you were at the Adam's booth too helping Rich out with all the future addicts!

i posted a link to a slideshow of all the pics i took at the bottom of my OP

my favorite of the show was the A&M themed Corvette:

DSC00745.jpg

DSC00746.jpg

DSC00747.jpg

DSC00749.jpg

Hi!!!! I did see you guys!! We were on a different isle, was going to run down the row but thought that might be weird, lol :D

I can vouch that Rich was working it yesterday without Jarrod, got a pic of him in action, will post it when I get home.

Hi!!!! I did see you guys!! We were on a different isle, was going to run down the row but thought that might be weird, lol :D

I can vouch that Rich was working it yesterday without Jarrod, got a pic of him in action, will post it when I get home.

:lolsmack:

dang, i was hoping it to be one of the RJT's! that's what mine was and i'm an aggie so naturally i dislike orange :D

the custom work under your hood is pretty slick! did you see that crazy pink vette with the martini glasses painted in various places? :willy:

dang, i was hoping it to be one of the RJT's! that's what mine was and i'm an aggie so naturally i dislike orange :D

the custom work under your hood is pretty slick! did you see that crazy pink vette with the martini glasses painted in various places? :willy:

Oh yea, I can see where orange would be no good ;)

Hey thanks!!! Oh I did see that one, some crazy cool artwork on some of the vettes.

Working it out.... :2thumbs:

Great pix all. Thanks for posting them! Sorry about losing by a point Moni

you got to beat your buddy out by one next time.:thumbsup:

Just judged Camaros Best of Show Best Paint at the Eckler's Chevy Classics Winter Nationals here in FL this past weekend. Man had 3 Camaros tied in the Original/Restored Trailered Division. Chief Judge said no ties so had to get the magnifying glass out. Nothing like being put on the spot. Will get some pix up later. Was surprised with some of the 1000 pt Show and Shine judged cars showing up with swirls and scratches. Don't get it???

Great pix all. Thanks for posting them! Sorry about losing by a point Moni you got to beat your buddy out by one next time.:thumbsup:

Just judged Camaros Best of Show Best Paint at the Eckler's Chevy Classics Winter Nationals here in FL this past weekend. Man had 3 Camaros tied in the Original/Restored Trailered Division. Chief Judge said no ties so had to get the magnifying glass out. Nothing like being put on the spot. Will get some pix up later. Was surprised with some of the 1000 pt Show and Shine judged cars showing up with swirls and scratches. Don't get it???

I have a few things on my mod list for this year that no one knows about, that I'm sure will bring me up a few steps ;)

Man that's crazy!!! Makes me crazy to see an awesome car all decked at the show with swirls :confused:

i saw a couple camaro's with Adam's single soft hanging on the side view mirrors though!

that truck in the corner with the custom interior and suicide doors was poorly done. the paint on the passenger side doors did not blend from panel to panel, you could tell the front door was resprayed at one point. the vettes that were for sale over by Rich's booth were not in the best condition either, except the one in the back (my first pic in OP) with the big ol' 427 under the hood and a price tag of $87,500

Wow, lots of nice cars!

Would have liked to have gone to this event for once (something always comes up) but I was doing some work on the tbss on Sat. and shooting a modified Bentley Continental GT on Sunday so I guess I can't complain too much. lol

Archived