Customer Service 866.965.0400

EZ Detail Brush The Adams Way

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wanted to post this here as I am really hopeful Adams develops a wash pad targeted at Wheels with Clear coat.

Haha, all great ideas start somewhere. I use something similiar, and they work great...:thumbsup:

im very interested in this new tool.

Send a prototype my way

Sincerely,

the guy who spent tooo much money on Adams products last year!

+2 :D

BTW: today marks my one year anniversary of when i placed my first adams order :thumbsup:

i have clearcoated rims that get a regular application of Quick Sealant. I would love a non course brush. right now i use a 3.99 autozone MF brush because the bores hair brush doesnt "clean" to my liking :eek:

+2 :D

BTW: today marks my one year anniversary of when i placed my first adams order :thumbsup:

i have clearcoated rims that get a regular application of Quick Sealant. I would love a non course brush. right now i use a 3.99 autozone MF brush because the bores hair brush doesnt "clean" to my liking :eek:

I wash by hand with the merino wash mit...my hands get sore :o

Between the turbo stick and the old wash mits and the hundred plush Adams towels I have. I think my wheels will be just fine.

Tools are great but putting in a little elbow work like we all have before the great Adams tools is still king.

Archived