Customer Service 866.965.0400

EZ Detail Brush The Adams Way

I use the daytona, don't really have another choice untill Adam's comes out with something similar but better

:iagree:

If I may make a suggestion for the design of your "maybe it exists" brush in testing: Make the handle large enough to comfortably grab and twist, and grippable even when wet and soaped up. Nothing is more tiresome than trying to twist a handle that's finished smooth when your hands are full of soapy water.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The tool we have coming will not have any of these issues... safe for delicate wheels, no fling, and IMO better cleaning. Stay tuned!

You should do a pre-order thing when the release date is announced... So we can get on the waiting list for the first batch. That would be exciting.

Or, make people line up in front of the Adam's Boulder warehouse overnight to pick one up when the doors open extra early at 6am.

I might not be able to make it, but I will be willing to camp out outside XQUIZT's house on his lawn to get one at midnight :lurk:

:iagree:

If I may make a suggestion for the design of your "maybe it exists" brush in testing: Make the handle large enough to comfortably grab and twist, and grippable even when wet and soaped up. Nothing is more tiresome than trying to twist a handle that's finished smooth when your hands are full of soapy water.

What, like with a padded handle? Hmmmmm

What, like with a padded handle? Hmmmmm

The Daytona brush handle is like trying to grip a thin PVC pipe with soapy hands.

I had to put a roll of tennis raquet grip tape over it to increase the diameter and to make it stay grippable when wet. (yeah, there's no real clean way to say that one...)

2012-02-16151002.jpg

The Daytona brush handle is like trying to grip a thin PVC pipe with soapy hands.

I had to put a roll of tennis raquet grip tape over it to increase the diameter and to make it stay grippable when wet. (yeah, there's no real clean way to say that one...)

2012-02-16151002.jpg

Sesame Street taught me this:

One of these things is not like the others,

One of these things just doesn't belong,

Can you tell which thing is not like the others

By the time I finish my song?

Did you guess which thing was not like the others?

Did you guess which thing just doesn't belong?

If you guessed this one is not like the others,

Then you're absolutely...right!

2012-02-16151002.jpg

where did you get that holder at?

2012-02-16151002.jpg

Where did you get this little contraption?

something similar at lowes:

Shop Real Organized 17" Spring Bar with Clips at Lowes.com

Edit - found another:

Shop Blue Hawk Adjustable Spring Grip Organizer at Lowes.com

And this one I actually had at the last house... worked well for brushes and stuff, the way it was designed is the heavier the item, the tighter it gripped, to release all you had to do was lift up and it unclamped. Worked really well

Shop Blue Hawk 36" Adjustable Spring Clamp Rail at Lowes.com

Archived