Customer Service 866.965.0400

New member from VA

Mustb18

Well two of my friends where telling me about Adams products. I use to be a big Zaino Bros guy so i thought i would give a go and im def enjoying the results so far.

I started my detailing life early in life around the age of 15. My dad use to wake me up early on saturday morning to cut the grass and then we would get to work on the cars complete wash, wax/polish to all the cars(1998 porsche 911, 1996 BMW 5 series, 1997 BMW 3 series and then i got a honda civic as my first car what a deal right ahaha) and once a month complete clean from top to bottom pulling the wheels off and cleaning the inside of the wheels and everything back then i wasnt really enjoying but now i look back and think of those as some of the best times i spent with my dad.

Since then i loved waking up for the weekends and spending saturday cleaning and waxing my car for a night out on the town. I have friends that come over and even ask me to do there cars for the car gathering and shows in are local area.

My pride and joy is my 2000 Honda civic Si. I have fully built the car for show and go wanted something clean but alittle different its making 460whp on 11 psi and then 550+ on 18psi. Then i have a Honda S2000 as my daily driver and then the 2003 dodge ram to tow the cars around and the Suzuki GSXR.

Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. Also just looked at the first pics and i feel bad since i have a zanios bottle sitting on the motor i think i was using it to clean up a spot on the glass ahaha. Always carry a small detail kit in the car no matter what.

Welcome, good looking car. Im just down the road from you in Williamsburg.

Do you ever head out to Cars and Coffee Williamsburg?

yeah i try and come out to all the events but im overseas right now in afghanistan so i wont make a gathering till around June. Me and my friends look coming out my best friend dad is the one with the Red NSX with BBS on it thats always out there. I think i have pics when me and my friend rode are bikes out to one of the events.

Archived