Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's... STOLEN

AppleScrapple44

So today was the day... March 1st, 2012 my Brilliant Glaze and applicator kit was to arrive. I was particularly excited because I got a great deal on the two when Adam's had the Twitter deal of the day set for 19.99. I grabbed it up quick... Just as quick as some troll picked it up off my door step today. FedEx says it was delivered at 0917hrs this morning. It's now 2352hrs and nothing at the door. Has this happened to anyone else with a FedEx delivery or did someone jack my stuff sometime today? I guess I'm going to be on the lookout for any clean cars in the area haha. What are my options?

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry about the undelivered shipment Russ... call fedex when you have a moment... sometimes when a mixup like this occurs they deliver it to the same address on "ABCDEFG street" instead of "ABCDEFG drive". If they're unable to track it down for you then get in touch with us and we'll get you squared away.

This is the 2nd one this week...something is fishy

Volume of orders... its on the rise, a lot in the last couple of weeks... as more shipments go out the odds of shipping issues increases proportionally. Seems theres enough nice weather in parts of the world now that people are starting to stock up for spring detailing.

I had this happen once. Contacted fed ex right away and they opened a ticket..3 days later the driver delievered it! the driver even said i signed for it and left it with me so I am willing to guess he got in some sort of trouble lol

That is why when I order from Adams, I have it delivered to my work address. And I always order so it will be delivered on a Work day. I do not want to go home and find that someone has jacked me, :mad: or the Fedex delivery truck stopped at the wrong address. :help: It will and does happen and will not be the last time. I am sure that FedEx will get it right. But in the mean time I make sure that my box containing " A G-50 Classified Shipment" only arrives to me.. :lolsmack:

That is why when I order from Adams, I have it delivered to my work address. And I always order so it will be delivered on a Work day. I do not want my to go home and find that someone has jacked me, :mad: or the Fedex delivery truck stopped at the wrong address. :help: It will and does happen and will not be the last time. I am sure that FedEx will get it right. But in the mean time I make sure that my box containing " A G-50 Classified Shipment" only arrives to me.. :lolsmack:

Same for me. I have had ALL of my Adam's orders shipped to my work address. I haven't had an issue yet and don't expect any.

over the past few months i've been having problems with USPS... packages partially open, like someone wanted to take a peek at what's inside to see if they want it or not. i've even had one not even show up. UPS is the only one that still delivers to my doorstep, the FedEx guy goes straight to the leasing office and drops packages off there.

My wife order a engine stand from a good reputable company, after coming home excited to put it together, I found the package half open and there were no bolts or nuts or any directions and it look like it fell out of the box and someone just stuffed it back in the box.....kinda. I have send the 80lb box back and have yet to get a refund, so I am fighting with ups right now, they are jerking me around!

I am sure if you ask they may be able to hold it at the fedex office til you can pick it up on your time so this does not happen or have it dropped at your local Post Office.

I would have my Adams delivered to my work address if I knew they wouldn't screw it up. I work in an industrial park and truck drivers and people alike always get lost asking me is this (Insert Business Name Here) when it clearly says Jacobson Companies on the buiding on a bright white sign right above the door :help:

Archived