Customer Service 866.965.0400

Auto for Autism CAr Show

TR6speed

I attend a car show today in Tarpon Springs, Florida for a great cause. There were 210 cars in attendance and let me say they were all top quality cars. They awarded what they considered the top 30 cars. I was totally shocked to hear my name called out. When you see the pictures from today you will see the quality of cars that were there. I am not saying this because this is the Adams forum, but I truly mean it, that if I was not using Adams Detail products, I would have just been another car at the show. here are just a few pictures I took today. The first one is my 2001 Torch Red Corvette, and this picture really does not show the great finish on the car.

Yesterday I gave it a full bath with Adams shampoo, dryer it with a mist of detail spray. Hand polished the painted components and carbon fiber engine pieces with Revive, followed by Super Glaze and finished off with Americana. I applied a coat of glaze to the body and then a coat of Americana

EngineBay.jpg

Mine-5.jpg

Now for a few pictures of some of the other great cars and again this is just a very small part of the 210 cars at the show, but these will show the caliber of what was there.

Pic1-5.jpg

Pic10-2.jpg

Pic11-2.jpg

Pic12-2.jpg

Pic13-2.jpg

Pic2-4.jpg

Pic3-5.jpg

Pic5-5.jpg

Pic8-4.jpg

Pic9-2.jpg

Pic4-4.jpg

Russ-1.jpg