Customer Service 866.965.0400

Edgeless Microfiber Utility Towels

I finally got around to using mine since I bought them about a month ago and now I have noticed they are beeding everywhere after just sitting a few hours. A few of my white towels are the victim of this bleeding. I am just wondering if anyone is having this problem? I used the utility towels for the interior cleaning with Adams Leather and Interior cleaner.

I finally got around to using mine since I bought them about a month ago and now I have noticed they are beeding everywhere after just sitting a few hours. A few of my white towels are the victim of this bleeding. I am just wondering if anyone is having this problem? I used the utility towels for the interior cleaning with Adams Leather and Interior cleaner.

Common and happened with me too. My brother threw his sopping wet ones on my glass towel and stained it. No need to worry about effectiveness, the towels will work the same, just will look not as pretty. Lol.

When I get mu utility towels the first thing I do is wash them. The first on I got was washed with a single soft, and that was enough to teach me. Every time I see my gray single soft I think of it.

+1

Why can't Adam's source some good bargain utility microfibers that aren't died? I washed mine 3 times and each time they bled just as much dye as the first wash. That was enough for me to chuck them in the trash as I don't want the possibility of dye transferring to any part of my car(s). Quite honestly, I would rather only ever have non-died microfiber which is why I'm glad your single, double and drying towels are all white.

I had a problem with the dye also. I only use my utility towels on door jambs and under the hood, so no real problems there. I did lay one on top of a double soft by accident and it stained it. No other problems. Still love the towels.

Wash them in hot water a few times and they stop bleeding. I wash all MF's with like color MF's.. Whites with whites, blacks with blacks. That sounded racist :lolsmack:

I'll have to try that since I only used 2 out of the 15 I have. And I'm glad I'm not the only one. These towels are awesome and don't want to get rid of them.

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

I'll have to try that since I only used 2 out of the 15 I have. And I'm glad I'm not the only one. These towels are awesome and don't want to get rid of them.

wash all 15 if some are new.

That is about how many that I have, and 2 are dirty waiting to be washed when 3 or more are ready to join them.

• 1 month later...

Archived