Customer Service 866.965.0400

Counting the days

Rich

This winter has been a non issue this year. An inch of snow we got the last two days is gone today and temps are going to be close to 60 or above for the next few days, back down in the 40's for 2 more, then back to the "maybe" 60's.

Daylight Saving Time starts Sunday and I officially put the snowthrower back in the shed today. I'm getting the urge to get the Vette out from under wraps and start her up, back her out of the garage, and get some driveway gravel ordered so I can get out of my driveway.

It's almost time!! :banana::banana::banana:

Anybody else "getting the urge"?

My poor truck hasn't seen a wash for over 3 months now. I don't have to worry about rain (almost got NO rain this season), but it's been really dry and windy lately. Soon as the wind lets down, and I'm on spring break in a couple of weeks, it'll be time to bring out the Adam's shine :D

Counting down the days!

Tomorrow my car comes out of the garage so I can start its spring detail.

Not a lot that needs work other then to make it shine. So wash, clay, fmp,

mss, glaze, americana, and some SVRT.

When the car is done I will start the Avalanche which does need work. I can see a lot of small swirls that need to go away. I have a special swirl installer that I use to take

the snow off it.

My family and I went for a walk last night. Went to the park and got to see Eli smile and laugh as he swung on the swing... The dog fetched his toy and all was good!

I'm hoping to get some lumber so I can get shelves made for the garage and get all my stuff organized. Until I do that, I can't do anything in my garage. Everything is still in boxes!

Chris

Shoot winter just started where I live.

We did not get our first major accumulation of snow until the first of March. It snowed last night. Its supose to be in the 60's by friday and then snow again on saturday. I have not washed my truck in months and I fear that It wont be till may when I can actually wash it again

Shoot winter just started where I live.

We did not get our first major accumulation of snow until the first of March. It snowed last night. Its supose to be in the 60's by friday and then snow again on saturday. I have not washed my truck in months and I fear that It wont be till may when I can actually wash it again

I just use coin ops all winter... My car's a DD so I don't care. In the summer it'll look better, but only marginally so. I work next to a concrete plant. I still like to keep them protected.

I'll be the party pooper here and say I want some (relatively) colder weather! I got fried (I am a 'pink' people) doing demo's at the Camaro Rally on Saturday. It was 90 degrees and it seemed like the SHR was flashing before I could get it on the pad!

I'll be the party pooper here and say I want some (relatively) colder weather! I got fried (I am a 'pink' people) doing demo's at the Camaro Rally on Saturday. It was 90 degrees and it seemed like the SHR was flashing before I could get it on the pad!

Yep, you're "good" weather is coming to an end... Time for the stupid hot weather. lol

Chris

I just use coin ops all winter... My car's a DD so I don't care. In the summer it'll look better, but only marginally so. I work next to a concrete plant. I still like to keep them protected.

Yeah I do too. I just spray my truck off with the pressure wahser but it still does not remove all the road grime. I cant wait till I can actually wash it.

I was thinking about washing it today after work, but its supose to snow again on Saturday:(

Need to get the winter tires off along with the steel wheels.

You and me both... I'm sick of these Blizzaks, but I know we'll get another snow before too long. :willy:

I unplugged the battery tender yesterday and went for a ride. Not as exciting as most years where the vette would have been sitting for 3 or 4 months but still fun. It's only been sitting for a few weeks :thumbsup:

Archived