Customer Service 866.965.0400

Saw Adam's in Shameless

Proshop01

Nice catch there! Did Adams send them product for the shoot!

They approached us a few months back for some product... the production assistant we were dealing with said they wanted a selection of stuff that would show how much the character was into caring for her rig. I think they made the right choice! :D

I don't have showtime or watch the show, but might add the package just to check it out... everyone who watches it raves about it.

This makes 2 movie networks we've appeared on:

1) HBO - Sopranos

2) Showtime - Shameless

We're famous!! :D

They approached us a few months back for some product... the production assistant we were dealing with said they wanted a selection of stuff that would show how much the character was into caring for her rig. I think they made the right choice! :D

I don't have showtime or watch the show, but might add the package just to check it out... everyone who watches it raves about it.

This makes 2 movie networks we've appeared on:

1) HBO - Sopranos

2) Showtime - Shameless

We're famous!! :D

which ep of the sopranos? would love to go back and watch it!

• 2 years later...

A little late to this...ok REALLY late... but I just started watching Shameless on demand.  Got to season 2 and saw Bob using Adam's on the truck.  Thought it was funny how she even said she likes washing the truck late in the day to avoid the bright sun and waterspots.  Did Adam's script that line for the show?  lol.  She was using an Adam's microfiber towel also, but she was using it to wash the truck,.  With NO sign of 2 buckets or a wash pad around!  Very cool though.