Customer Service 866.965.0400

Smell of Leather & Interior Cleaner

unique

Question

15 answers to this question

I think I remember the Cleaner smelling more like leather on a previous order. My latest purchase still has a bit of leather scent to it, just not quite as strong, and it seems mixed with a mild soap smell. Pleasant whatever it is.

The Conditioner however: leather scented for sure.

Thanks everyone I picked some up from my local distributor and I have to say not much of a leather smell more of just a clean smell nice not complaining at all. All Adams products I have purchased have a great smell:thumbsup:.

Thanks Rich ya I have the conditioner I will for sure thanks so much for all your help on a Saturday not trying to be a pest just in the middle of a detail and needed some advise. This forum is awesome so many great people like yourself all willing to help us newbies. I'm not a newbie to detailing but newbie to Adams products so far I have been very pleased was a little hesitant at first because of price but you get what you pay for and Adams so far has been well worth every penny and made in the USA awesome not to mention the awesome customer service I guess I'm hooked.:patriot:

Not a problem. Don't be afraid to use the conditioner on your vinyl as well. Especially your dash. The conditoner has a high SPF factor for sun protection, just like sunblock for your skin.

Awesome thanks by the way do you use the leather cleaner full strength?

I would mix some at half strength. It can be strong stuff, and if the diluted stuff works then you saved $ (at least that is what I tell my wife!).

Archived