Customer Service 866.965.0400

Car & Driver teaches you "how to polish like a pro"

Team Adam's

I just don't know what to say about this. Sad thing is, people will take this step by step procedure and ruin their paint.

It is quite funny though that someone read this and said "this will make a great article."

Dream Workz Auto Detailing using Tapatalk

Oh yeah. "Follow these steps, and your ride will have a like-new shine in a matter of  hours." Yeah, like fresh off the used car lot swirl factory.

Rinse your pads while in use? Uh, no.

Use lots of wax to cover up all the damage that you now have inflicted on your paint. IF it will cover it up. Eeesh. Might as well say "Go to the DIY car wash and rub your paint with the brush, it gets all the dirt off".

I had a guy come in to my auto parts store today saying how great this NASCAR speed wax stuff is that some dude sold in in front of a 7-11. He said you can use it when it's dirty to clean the car it takes the scratch out and makes a mirror finish. So I showed him my truck. He was speechless NASCAR speed wax has nothing on Adams

I like the Technique Tip: Wheeling is a messy process so cover such items as pets! Are you serious, this gave me a great laugh! I can just imagine having to mask plastic on my 2 dogs! :D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Archived