Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heads/Cam Final Numbers! Turn your speakers up!

AZGTO

Finally my car is done with the heads/cam build that I had started over 2 months ago! Had it dyno'd today and it put down 425/380. It previously dyno'd at 336/338 before the H/C soo I picked up 90whp and 42wtq overall. The car definitely feels a lot stronger all around and pulls real hard up top!

Huge thanks to Top Gear Motorsports here in Az for finishing up the car and fly cutting my pistons. Top Gear's attention to detail was amazing and I highly recommend anyone that needs any work done on their car to give Sean a call and he will get you taken care of. Also big thanks to NicD for going out of his way to put the base tune on my car Tuesday so I could drive it home and Dyno Tuning it Thursday.

Here's an idle vid with just the base tune:

Cold Start

First Pull

Last Pull

As for what's next? I will be enjoying it and this winter I am planning on a Fast 102/Svede setup. The Power increase right now is awesome and I love it.

Once again, HUGE THANKS to TOP GEAR MOTORSPORTS and NicD!!! :burnout::burnout::burnout:

headscamdyno.jpg

Congrats looks and sounds great! and nice pickup.:bravo: My car is scheduled to go in May23 To Vengeance Racing for a Blower Cam and some other supporting upgrades. Working on Cam Specs now and hoping to avoid flycutting. The shop will be ready to do whatever is necessary. Have personally talked to a few guys who bought big Cams for the LS3 installed them and never checked piston valve clearance? Start it up Oops. Great to see you had a shop that did great work. Enjoy your new power.:)

Thanks Everyone! I love it, it sure does like to suck down gas now though. Just got 200 miles on a tank before the low fuel light came on so it's avg about 14mpg now. I started it up earlier and my neighbor came outside wondering what was going on haha.

DOOOOOOD!! Next year at the Barrett Clinic you are taking me for a spin... I will not take no for an answer!!

Deal! By then I should have my Fast 102/Svede intake setup which should hopefully get me another 35whp or so..

:burnout::burnout:

sounds nasty i love that sound. whats the new specs on the cam and such?

Cam is 235/240 .595/.595 110lsa heads are ported 243's milled .030 with 2.05 intake 1.575 exh valves. Compression is right around 11.5:1

:burnout:

Archived