Customer Service 866.965.0400

We're back online!

camaro

Question

16 answers to this question

Oh man, I laughed out loud looking at this photo! I wonder if that was Dylan when he was younger?

The reason I laugh is because that could have been me, Mr. curious fingers, getting into everything! "Hey Mom, what's this do?" ***POW!!**

OH MAN do I have stories... My mom couldn't believe the things I did...

When I was 6 my dad spent all day building a gate across our carport to keep me 'safe'. As he turned to start putting the tools away I was already climbing over it! :D

Oh man, I laughed out loud looking at this photo! I wonder if that was Dylan when he was younger?

The reason I laugh is because that could have been me, Mr. curious fingers, getting into everything! "Hey Mom, what's this do?" ***POW!!**

OH MAN do I have stories... My mom couldn't believe the things I did...

It was Dylan screwing around again.

KidStickingKnifeinElectricSocket.jpg

Somehow I have come to realize I check Adam's forums way more than I should. lol

Just glad to see the forum is back online.

My server threatened to discontinue internet service to me if I called in one more complaint about not being able to get on Adam's forums. :(

Archived