Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Water = Less Scratches!!

Chris@Adams

Question

Check this new Adam's Grit Guard 5 Gal. Bucket!! The larger capacity will help to keep your water cleaner which will help to reduce scratches, especially on larger trucks & Suvs. This bucket is the same quality as the 4.25 gal. buckets, just larger.:thumbsup::rockon:

006.jpg

007.jpg

This is actually OK with me because my water is usually VERY dirty. I fill them constantly so I can replace the dirty water with clean.

I do believe the larger ones would reduce the need to do it as often though. Dang-it... I don't have the NEED for two new buckets... Ugh! :willy:

I will take the old buckets off your hands Chewy :jester: I have not bought adams buckets yet but it looks like I might hold off and consider these

This is actually OK with me because my water is usually VERY dirty. I fill them constantly so I can replace the dirty water with clean.

I do believe the larger ones would reduce the need to do it as often though. Dang-it... I don't have the NEED for two new buckets... Ugh! :willy:

I don't need them either...but then again...<checks credit card receipt>...most of this stuff I don't NEED, bwahahaha.:2thumbs:

I will take the old buckets off your hands Chewy :jester: I have not bought adams buckets yet but it looks like I might hold off and consider these

OK! Let me know if you DO want them...

I actually can't believe people use these premium buckets without the caddies...they are great in many ways. Who wants to have a bucket slopping water around when you move around the vehicle, and they hold the grit guard perfectly....and most importantly give the illusion that I know what I'm doing.

I am one of those people that use the buckets without the caddy... I tried the caddy many time but since I have a sloped driveway I got tired of chasing the buckets down the driveway or locking/unlocking wheels. So now I only use the caddy with the bucket when I want a rolling seat in the garage...

:cheers:

I want the BIG ONES...

The others are nice, especially with the bucket caddies, but to be honest the pads hold so much water and the Car Shampoo suds sooooo much, the water is usually close to being gone before I finish the car/truck.

Check this new Adam's Grit Guard 5 Gal. Bucket!! The larger capacity will help to keep your water cleaner which will help to reduce scratches, especially on larger trucks & Suvs. This bucket is the same quality as the 4.25 gal. buckets, just larger.:thumbsup::rockon:

Looks like the same buckets I have minus the covers and Adam's decal.

Archived