Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Water = Less Scratches!!

Chris@Adams

Question

Check this new Adam's Grit Guard 5 Gal. Bucket!! The larger capacity will help to keep your water cleaner which will help to reduce scratches, especially on larger trucks & Suvs. This bucket is the same quality as the 4.25 gal. buckets, just larger.:thumbsup::rockon:

006.jpg

007.jpg

This is actually OK with me because my water is usually VERY dirty. I fill them constantly so I can replace the dirty water with clean.

I do believe the larger ones would reduce the need to do it as often though. Dang-it... I don't have the NEED for two new buckets... Ugh! :willy:

I will take the old buckets off your hands Chewy :jester: I have not bought adams buckets yet but it looks like I might hold off and consider these

This is actually OK with me because my water is usually VERY dirty. I fill them constantly so I can replace the dirty water with clean.

I do believe the larger ones would reduce the need to do it as often though. Dang-it... I don't have the NEED for two new buckets... Ugh! :willy:

I don't need them either...but then again...<checks credit card receipt>...most of this stuff I don't NEED, bwahahaha.:2thumbs:

I will take the old buckets off your hands Chewy :jester: I have not bought adams buckets yet but it looks like I might hold off and consider these

OK! Let me know if you DO want them...

I actually can't believe people use these premium buckets without the caddies...they are great in many ways. Who wants to have a bucket slopping water around when you move around the vehicle, and they hold the grit guard perfectly....and most importantly give the illusion that I know what I'm doing.

I am one of those people that use the buckets without the caddy... I tried the caddy many time but since I have a sloped driveway I got tired of chasing the buckets down the driveway or locking/unlocking wheels. So now I only use the caddy with the bucket when I want a rolling seat in the garage...

:cheers:

Check this new Adam's Grit Guard 5 Gal. Bucket!! The larger capacity will help to keep your water cleaner which will help to reduce scratches, especially on larger trucks & Suvs. This bucket is the same quality as the 4.25 gal. buckets, just larger.:thumbsup::rockon:

Looks like the same buckets I have minus the covers and Adam's decal.