Customer Service 866.965.0400

More Water = Less Scratches!!

Chris@Adams

Question

Check this new Adam's Grit Guard 5 Gal. Bucket!! The larger capacity will help to keep your water cleaner which will help to reduce scratches, especially on larger trucks & Suvs. This bucket is the same quality as the 4.25 gal. buckets, just larger.:thumbsup::rockon:

006.jpg

007.jpg

And when are these available?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Not sure, soon I hope!:2thumbs:

Like the larger size and the graduated measure on the side. Do the same grit guards fit the 5 gallon bucket?

Yes the buckets are the same, just taller.:2thumbs:

I always wondered why Adam's didn't have standard 5 gallon buckets like everyone else.

^^^ This. I thought at first it was to be different or just what the company who produced them that adams buys from just made them that way. Either way cant have too many 5 gallon buckets, especially living on a lake.

Chris, Im very jealous that you get to sample the goodies before everyone else!

I got 3 Adams buckets with grit guards. What am I suppose to do with these now :lolsmack:

Get two of the new ones and do a 5 bucket wash?

Chris, Im very jealous that you get to sample the goodies before everyone else!

I got 3 Adams buckets with grit guards. What am I suppose to do with these now :lolsmack:

Send them to me and I'll figure it out for you. NP homie. That way you can just enjoy the 5 gallon version.

I always wondered why Adam's didn't have standard 5 gallon buckets like everyone else.

Keeps shipping costs down was one reason, and also being a company born out of live events where people would purchase essentials kits (still our #1 selling kit at any show) its easier to carry around the smaller bucket.

I actually like the smaller buckets but it's nice to have choices. I just rinse the wash pad with the hose to get the big chunks off, then go to the clean bucket and then to the soap bucket.

Edited by Chewy

I want the BIG ONES...

The others are nice, especially with the bucket caddies, but to be honest the pads hold so much water and the Car Shampoo suds sooooo much, the water is usually close to being gone before I finish the car/truck.

I actually can't believe people use these premium buckets without the caddies...they are great in many ways. Who wants to have a bucket slopping water around when you move around the vehicle, and they hold the grit guard perfectly....and most importantly give the illusion that I know what I'm doing.

I want the BIG ONES...

The others are nice, especially with the bucket caddies, but to be honest the pads hold so much water and the Car Shampoo suds sooooo much, the water is usually close to being gone before I finish the car/truck.

This is actually OK with me because my water is usually VERY dirty. I fill them constantly so I can replace the dirty water with clean.

I do believe the larger ones would reduce the need to do it as often though. Dang-it... I don't have the NEED for two new buckets... Ugh! :willy: