NEW! Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

Team Adam's

Question

post-1263-136818069697_thumb.jpg

• Formulated to Target Detailing Related Contamination
  • Tough on grime, but gentle on your towels
  • No Dyes or Perfumes that Can Harm Microfiber Performance
  • Can be Used as a Pre-treat or In-wash Solution

The perfect product for pre-treating stubborn stains or for in wash use to care for and brighten your premium microfiber towels.

Microfiber is one of, if not the most important accessory in any detailers collection. Without high quality microfiber towels all the hours spent cleaning, polishing and waxing can be wasted in just an instant. Taking care of such important accessories is a key to keeping them in top condition and serving you well, so care for your towels properly with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener has been formulated with specially designed surfactants and detergents is specifically targeted at removing the waxes, polymers, polishes, and oils commonly associated with detailing. While effective at removing such contamination it's also formulated to be gentle on the delicate microfiber materials. Unlike traditional detergents Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer contains no dyes or perfumes that can potentially clog the fibers of your towels and render them less effective.

Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer as an effectively pre-treat heavily soiled areas before a wash to remove stubborn stains or add a few ounces to your washer and use as an in wash solution to loosen waxes and other detail chemicals from your towels. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer is HE compatible and safe for use in all HE certified washing machines.

Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener

im still waiting for my order...and I ordered a day after the goodies were released on the american site.

This is getting fustrating listening to everyone talk about there goodies and I have yet to receive mine :(

more fuel to the fire :D....

i just used a couple ounces for the first time in the wash. hopefully its not my head playing mind games, but the towels just feel A LOT softer! feeling the just washed ones against a clean one that hasn't been "revitalized" there is a clear difference in the feel of the towel! i just threw all my clean double, single, great whites, and WW towels in the washer with a couple ounces.

the wife is going to come home from her tumbling class with a clothes line full of towels hanging around the apartment!!! :bow:

more fuel to the fire :D....

i just used a couple ounces for the first time in the wash. hopefully its not my head playing mind games, but the towels just feel A LOT softer! feeling the just washed ones against a clean one that hasn't been "revitalized" there is a clear difference in the feel of the towel! i just threw all my clean double, single, great whites, and WW towels in the washer with a couple ounces.

the wife is going to come home from her tumbling class with a clothes line full of towels hanging around the apartment!!! :bow:

i doubt its in your head because i just got mine out of the dryer and the towels that are my "junk" rags felt a ton softer then before

Pretreated and added an ounce to the machine second go roung to dirty looking towels. Separated them from my newer towels. They came out hella soft and slightly cleaner. Just rewashed my cleaner towels. Hopefully they came back to looking new.

Anyone order a gallon refill of this stuff yet? How much is it?

EDIT...spoke to ashley today, Gallon refills are not available yet...apparently soon though. At the rate people detail here, a 16 oz bottle doesn't last very long and on top if it putting a couple oz in the washer machine.

Edited by BlueGenCoupe

UPDATE -

Gallons should be available by next week... the overwhelming response has been "THIS STUFF ROCKS!" so looks like its time to roll out the bigger sizes.

Nice.

Hopefully the price point will be in the $20's...it's going to take some convincing to get me off brand X. I like the measuring device that comes incorporated in the bottle, comes in real handy. I spot treat with APC anyway, so depending on the price point, I don't know if I'd use the spray option.

Nice.

Hopefully the price point will be in the $20's...it's going to take some convincing to get me off brand X. I like the measuring device that comes incorporated in the bottle, comes in real handy.

Just refill the other bottle with some of the Adam's cleaner (that's my plan!).

Nice.

Hopefully the price point will be in the $20's...it's going to take some convincing to get me off brand X. I like the measuring device that comes incorporated in the bottle, comes in real handy. I spot treat with APC anyway, so depending on the price point, I don't know if I'd use the spray option.

Have you used any of this stuff yet?

Just refill the other bottle with some of the Adam's cleaner (that's my plan!).

Good point. I'll do the same I'm sure. Those bottles are great.

Have you used any of this stuff yet?

I have a 16oz bottle hanging of my detail cart now, but I have so many towels, I only do each color about once a month or so. So no, I haven't yet.

UPDATE -

Gallons should be available by next week... the overwhelming response has been "THIS STUFF ROCKS!" so looks like its time to roll out the bigger sizes.

Any chance of them being at Grabiak on Saturday?

Just a thought, I went to use this stuff a few nights ago when the forums were down and while I kinda knew what the answer was I thought it would be important to point out that the label on the bottles don't say what water temperature to use when washing the towels. I got accused of not reading in a previous thread and I WAS NOT about to get the same hazing again :jester:

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Edit: Another question in regards to the label on the bottle.. it says to machine dry on low heat but I always have heard to air dry them? Any reason why this would be different when using the new revitalizer?

Edited by txredgt

For those who haven't bought this stuff yet. Check out a the water left after I had washed a waterless wash towel. I thought I literally lost the towel and found it a few days later. It had black stains on it from a wipe down did a few days ago. I let it soak for about an hour.

a6f84a36-64ac-da04.jpg

So you be the judge. Oh here's the towel. This was Hand Washed in a sink! No agitation whatsoever!

a6f84a36-6556-9dd8.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Just a thought, I went to use this stuff a few nights ago when the forums were down and while I kinda knew what the answer was I thought it would be important to point out that the label on the bottles don't say what water temperature to use when washing the towels. I got accused of not reading in a previous thread and I WAS NOT about to get the same hazing again :jester:

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

From my writeup on microfiber care:

The next in my series of FAQ threads, addressing our most common questions and concerns with aspects of detailing.

Microfiber. Its probably one of the most, if not THE most important part of a paint correction and care routine. All the effort spent polishing and cleaning can be undone in an instant if the wrong towels are used.

Being that microfiber plays such a pivotal role in the 'shine enthusiasts' collection it seems only fitting that they should receive the appropriate care and cleaning to insure a long and useful life.

PROPER MICROFIBER CLEANING:

1. Always separate lights and darks as well as heavily soiled towels to avoid cross contamination.
  2. Wash dark towels and heavily soiled towels (like ones used for metal polishing) in a separate load from other towels. Wash microfiber only with other microfiber, do not mix with cotton or other materials.
  3. Pre-treat any stains with Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener
  4. Machine wash using a warm water setting and extra rinse cycle if the machine is equipped.
  5. Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener to pre-treat and/or in the wash load. A liquid laundry detergent, no granulated, can be substituted. Make sure it is a dye/perfume free product.
  6. Machine dry on a low heat setting with no fabric softener.

SOME TIPS FOR MICROFIBER TOWEL & APPLICATOR CARE:

• Pre-Soak: If you know your detail will be a long one, and you'll be going thru a lot of towels, start a pre-soak bucket. Fill a bucket 1/2 - 2/3rds full of water, add approximately 3-4oz of APC and stir. As towels are used up toss them in the bucket to soak. When the detail is done, pull them out, wring out excess water, and proceed with your usual wash routine. The pre-soak will help prevent stubborn stains from setting in and make routine cleaning easier. Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener can be used for pre-soaking, but given the volume needed APC works as an effective option.

• Taking it a Step Further: Put a grit guard in the bottom of your pre-soak bucket. Larger contamination dislodged from the towels in the soaking process will then be kept separate from the towels and making sure they come as clean as possible in the wash.

• Spot Treatments: Sometimes there will be spots that just don't come out in the wash. Fear not! Most times a more concentrated cleaning in that area and another washing will remove them or at least reduce them. Use Adam's Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener to spot treat, scrub really well with your fingers or against a grit guard to work the cleaner in deep. Flush with water and wash as usual.

• Storage: Microfiber towels should always be stored in a clean, dust free environment. Avoid storing them where small creepy-crawly critters may find their way into the pile so you don't end up with an unpleasant surprise. Plastic storage totes make excellent storage and organization systems for your towels while ensuring you'll have clean, dust free towels at the ready.

• Air Dry If Possible: Machine drying your towels is fine, but any amount of abuse you can spare them will help prolong their lives. If possible line/air dry your towels, they may feel a tad crispy, but this is remedied simply with a mist of Waterless Wash or Detail Spray before use or even a few second tumble in the dryer.

• Boiling Towels: Over time your towels may accumulate a buildup of waxes, polish residue, polymers, or even fabric softener residue from the dryer. The best way to remedy lack of absorbency or linting from these issues is boiling -

2. Simply bring a large pot of water to boil
    3. Add in 2-3 capfuls of white vinegar.
    4. Add a couple towels at a time and allow them to boil.
    5. Try to avoid allowing the towels to sit against the sides or bottom of the pot for too long.
    6. After a few moments pull each towel out (using tongs to be safe) and flush under cool water.
    7. Wash these towels using your usual routine and they should be as good as new!

Like anything else detailing, taking good care of your tools and accessories means they'll take good care of you. Microfiber being 100% man made means its much more durable than many naturally occurring fibers, so make sure to treat your towels with care and they'll serve you well for a long time!

Another question in regards to the label on the bottle.. it says to machine dry on low heat but I always have heard to air dry them? Any reason why this would be different when using the new revitalizer?

Air drying hasn't ever been required, but it can be done. You can machine dry (I do) without any issues, but any abuse you can spare the towels is ideal. I just can't have 100 towels strung up around the house for a day.... thus far I haven't had any issues from machine drying as long as the trap is clean, there isn't excessive lint built up and I use the lowest heat or air fluff setting.

For those who haven't bought this stuff yet. Check out a the water left after I had washed a waterless wash towel. I thought I literally lost the towel and found it a few days later. It had black stains on it from a wipe down did a few days ago. I let it soak for about an hour.

a6f84a36-64ac-da04.jpg

So you be the judge. Oh here's the towel. This was Hand Washed in a sink! No agitation whatsoever!

a6f84a36-6556-9dd8.jpg

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Ewwwwwwwwww! Nice demo :)

I did this the other day. I use these cheap non paint safe towels around the house. This one I used to clean the window frames on the outside of the house so that I could put SVRT on them, and also on the Trex hand rail on the deck so I could put SVRT on them as well. I used APC full strength to do the cleaning.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOgycC8WWok&feature=player_embedded]Adams Microfiber Revitalizer & Brightener - YouTube[/ame]