Customer Service 866.965.0400

Official "Look what I got for Christmas" Thread

Team Adam's

And the best gift of all:

000_1810.jpg

Those are the best gifts, aren't they.

I got a Tom-Tom, paint sprayer kit, another digital camera

but best of all, my daughter flew down from Co.

HUGE Christmas dinner and a tiny kitchen.. Wife in front, daughter in back

one of my friends got me a Dunkin Donuts gift card with a photo of my car on it...I had no idea they could do this

ddcard.jpg

I took this on my phone in poor lighting so the quality is a bit crap. I'm definitely keeping this one and just reloading it every time it runs out.

update!

As expeceted got some clothes ( it's sad, I have two closets full of clothes )

Got some Nintendo Wii games, 6 24oz Beer Mugs ( can handle my 22oz Stone and Port Brewing Beers ). And I get to do this all over again tomorrow. The In-Laws landed tonight at 10pm and the other IL's package will arrive tomorrow as well.

So... I have more to look forward to.

On a side note. The party I was at last night we did the " White Elephant game " and my gift was some Adam's products. I gotta say... when the box was opended I saw a good amount of eyes wide open and some drooling. Let's just say it was stolen twice. The end user was VERY happy!

Not so much about me as about my father-in-law.

He was in a bad mood for some reason. Didn't care about grandkids gifts. Wrong size on the clothes, etc.

He popped open the "Adams" gift and lit up like a Christmas tree.

How do I use it? Whats' first? Hows it work? What other products do they make? Is there a web site? Can I use my buffer? Is it warm enough?

Wow, you might have though we gave him solid gold bars... Thanks Adams for such a great product, you definitely made his Christmas... :thumbsup::cheers:

Agreed, Adam's makes great Christmas presents, that's why I gave some to myself :D

I am with you. After several disappointing X-mas mornings as a kid I took matters into my own hands. My kids gave me an Adam's Perfect Wash kit (very nice) and a new 18v DeWalt cordless drill. They have no idea that I bought them. They just think that their mother got them to give to me. A win/win for everyone.

I am with you. After several disappointing X-mas mornings as a kid I took matters into my own hands. My kids gave me an Adam's Perfect Wash kit (very nice) and a new 18v DeWalt cordless drill. They have no idea that I bought them. They just think that their mother got them to give to me. A win/win for everyone.

:iagree: Your kids buy you good stuff :thumbsup:

Ok, my new 7424 and the machine essentials kit were gifts that I asked my wife to get me and they arrived last week. I opened them as soon as UPS dropped them off. Wrapping them would have been a waste of paper!!!!

But, I also got a few things for the Shelby that were a total surprise. A new Billett hood pin kit, a new grille assembly made by Agent 47 and also their front brake cooling ducts. A few engine compartment dress up items and a really cool Shelby Jacket.

The car really items were picked out by my sons, as they already knew what I wanted to add to the car this year.