Customer Service 866.965.0400

I drank the Kool Aid

Isaacrn

Well I just took the plunge and spent almost 1k on Adam's products. I have the premium porter cable package with various other products. I have a 2012 Ash Gray Camaro that needs some loving.

I have never detailed a car before, but have done the whole two bucket method of wash in the past, and will be starting up again.

I need to find a picture of the tape job that people do on the Camaro Coupe to make sure i tape off all the right spots. Hopefully I receive the package sometime next week :)

I really wish there were some more people here in my city that did this type of thing. WHen you do a search on El Paso, you basically see tumble weeds...haha.

I suppose ill be the cities representative...

I did get one roller caster for the wash bucket. I figured I can use that as a seat. ill be kicking my room mates car out of the garage when I detail the car.

Are lights an absolute necessity? I am stretched a little thin after this investment, and might not have money for lights right now.

Are lights an absolute necessity? I am stretched a little thin after this investment, and might not have money for lights right now.

Not required, they just help you to assess the work better. Sometimes the lights are too truthful! :help:

If you need lights, check out dual 500 watt halogens on a stand at Home Depot or Lowes or Sears, sometimes you can catch a deal and get them for about 30 bucks. They are often referred to as "the light of truth" and that's no lie. They really help you see the swirls etc.

Archived