Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

KBsToy

Question

No, and no.

I haven't used mine yet but I did wash it in the new MF revitalizer yesterday. I seriously doubt if anything about that towel would cause any problems on your paint. Looking forward to using it soon.

I think I may ask for the sidekick for my b-day.

The bumpers, hood and fender vents, and windshield cowl are like little lakes.

The hood and fender vents are visible in the pic below.

48a12406-1788-3327.jpg

The rear bumper has channels where he water just puddles, and the front bumper has a channel where the grill meets it and the water does the same thing (also visible in the pic). These parts alone waste one towel.

Lifting the hood helps drain the hood vents, but still... There's a lot of puddles.

Might as well ask for a Master Blaster if it's for your birthday. That way you won't have to say "I shoulda got a Master Blaster." :D

I think I may ask for the sidekick for my b-day.

The bumpers, hood and fender vents, and windshield cowl are like little lakes.

The hood and fender vents are visible in the pic below.

48a12406-1788-3327.jpg

The rear bumper has channels where he water just puddles, and the front bumper has a channel where the grill meets it and the water does the same thing (also visible in the pic). These parts alone waste one towel.

Lifting the hood helps drain the hood vents, but still... There's a lot of puddles.

TRUTH.

It takes 2 towels to dry my big azz truck. That's using the pooling rinse too. I have a lot of places where water collects though.

I need a master blaster. I also need an extra hundred thousand dollars too!

Try the Sidekick Brian. It will not do the whole truck, but it is great for blowing the standing water from drip edges, roof racks, snap-on tonneau covers, mirror housings, bumper steps, wheels, tires, ....

No, buy a few! :lolsmack:

TRUTH.

It takes 2 towels to dry my big azz truck. That's using the pooling rinse too. I have a lot of places where water collects though.

I need a master blaster. I also need an extra hundred thousand dollars too!

I used to use Cobra GuzzlerHD,Mothers Water magnet,and Meg's drying towel.Now the only thing I use to dry my vehicles is my MasterBlaster 8HP and Adams GWDT,none of the above even compare IMHO :2thumbs:

I thought about it, but I have roughly two gallons already.

although, that would have made me wash the cars more :lol:

I used my first full gallon and had one gallon plus the 36oz bottle. Since I use it for my foam gun plus washing, I know I will use all of it and then some well before it goes bad. I store my products inside the house.

I also use the MB to dry. I did order the gallon car soap with the free great white though. I will use it somewhere along the way most likely on someone else's vehicle.

I thought about it, but I have roughly two gallons already.

although, that would have made me wash the cars more :lol:

Archived