Customer Service 866.965.0400

how black paint is supposed to look!

pwrjnky

very nice... im drooling over your truck... more pics what mods have you done to it?

ill make a new thread, the truck is not done, still polishing the wheels and doing the interior. it looks good but the clear has crows feet so it takes away from the nice reflection of the truck.

very nice... im drooling over your truck... more pics what mods have you done to it?

If you are talking to me....I don't have a lot of mods. Slightly larger tires, I went from the stock 265's to 285's and leveled the front. It has an afe air intake with a full magnaflow stainless exhaust. I have also recently added a blackbear performance tune to really wake it up. Otherwise it's stock with the exception of the western plow that mounts to the front in winter.

If you are talking to me....I don't have a lot of mods. Slightly larger tires, I went from the stock 265's to 285's and leveled the front. It has an afe air intake with a full magnaflow stainless exhaust. I have also recently added a blackbear performance tune to really wake it up. Otherwise it's stock with the exception of the western plow that mounts to the front in winter.

looks good... yeah thats about all you need. i took my car in for service at the dealer a few weeks back they had one just like it out front but with the leveling kit and tires yours looks even better