Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you wish adam's made NON-car detailing stuff?

DemoN

i find my self looking at my Adam's shampoo....

_Images%5CBlobs%5CMG-121.JPG

...and my dog....

2012-01-03_22-11-14_604.jpg

...and thinking, "surely combining those two should have a great outcome!" man...with some "brilliant FUR glaze" i bet i could make those brindle stripes REALLY pop!

:lol:

I can think of all other places that the Adam's quality of detailing would come in handy around the house LOL

Adam's Animal Detailing Supplies...how does that sound?

A lil of the Carpet Upholstery Cleaner or Shampoo, a dash of Detail Spray and some sort of new wax that you can apply to keep your animal's fur shiny and smooth and then add some of the ingrediants from the Glass Sealant so that dirt will repel. :jester:

Oh man...I think some of us have lost it now. smiley-shocked028.gif

You kids drinking bathwater? :lol:

No, but the downside to the great scents of Adam's products is I always have to fight the temptation to drink it. I just know Detail Spray would be delicious!

No, but the downside to the great scents of Adam's products is I always have to fight the temptation to drink it. I just know Detail Spray would be delicious!

Adam's ENERGY DRINKS!! i would TOTALLY drink some carbonated DS recovery drink!

It is fantastic, am I the only one who knows this?

Ya know, we used to use dish soap to wash the dog with years ago. I bet you could use the car shampoo on your pooch. Just be sure to rinse real well. Just think how good he'll smell.....................especially the back part! :lol:

Has anyone used Car Shampoo on their Dog? lol

No and I wouldn't recommend it. There's not much oil cutting abilities to the product.

We use no tears baby shampoo or a dog specific brand, but 9 times out of ten it's a generic baby shampoo and some cream rinse...

He'll be swimming tomorrow so a bath is in his future... Probably Sat night.

Chris

As far as energy drinks.

How about a nice,tall,ice cold,glass of Adams Grape Undercarriage beverage :willy:

I'd go for that!

I "did" my wheels and wheel wells on Sunday afternoon, then parked the car in the garage.

I walk into the garage on Monday morning, and man! The whole space was filled with that sweet seductive smell!!

Archived