Customer Service 866.965.0400

In and Out Return??

ArmyAcadia09

Question

i've got 2.5 cans. i'm not a fan of the product, so i'd be willing to ship it out to you if you want? Let me know. I take paypal....

Thanks!

I have very limited need of the In/Out spray, but it works well for some hard to reach places. What do you use instead for those spots that are hard to apply SVRT?

i've got 2.5 cans. i'm not a fan of the product, so i'd be willing to ship it out to you if you want? Let me know. I take paypal....

Thanks!

WOW! I love the stuff... It has its place, and it's not a replacement for SVRT, but man on honeycomb and engine bays it's the BOMB! :2thumbs:

I can never tell where I did out didn't spray it... don't notice a huge difference after hitting areas with it

2 complaints on I&O.... :willy: This stuff usually gets rave reviews...

I love it. I can TOTALLY tell where I've sprayed it. It makes things all nice and black and shiny... :banana:

2 complaints on I&O.... :willy: This stuff usually gets rave reviews...

I love it. I can TOTALLY tell where I've sprayed it. It makes things all nice and black and shiny... :banana:

:iagree: I love using it on everything I can. It's done some amazing results to some window cowls I've seen in really bad shape. To me In & Out Spray is the icing on the cake when making that vehicle look better than when it rolled off the dealership!

I hope it makes a return very soon since my cans or slowly dwindling away.

Maybe it's been put on too high of a pedestal? It's not magic fairy dust or something, but it does what it was designed to do. It puts the cherry on top of the ice cream that is your vehicle.

I prefer to use In and Out Spray over SVRT 1:1 on my engine bay anymore. It just gives more pop, and hitting the hard to reach places is a snap this way.

I'm sorry you aren't having your desired result.

When I put the in and out spray on, it doesnt change the color of the stuff im putting it on. Im following the directions on the can. It mainly just puts a big fog in the car and doesnt look like its getting on the dash and what not. IDK, maybe I am doing something wrong but as of now im not a huge fan of it.

You should not use In and Out as a Dash dressing. It is meant on the interior for tiny places and crevices like vents and in the door hinges, etc.

Use Leather Conditioner on your dash.

In and Out should be back soon. The little dispenser tops were out of stock.

That might make more sense then. I just wish someone had pictures of a 50/50 shot showing the difference.

Also, my dash is plastic not leather... would the SVRT work well for this application better than a leather conditioner? I do like the semi-wet look of interior pieces...

That might make more sense then. I just wish someone had pictures of a 50/50 shot showing the difference.

Also, my dash is plastic not leather... would the SVRT work well for this application better than a leather conditioner? I do like the semi-wet look of interior pieces...

You can use SVRT if you like. It leaves a much shinier finish than LC, but both protect well.

Yes, you can use SVRT on the interior. I still use VRT on my dash, SVRT on my door panels, and leather conditioner on my seats, wheel, and center console.

Anyone have any pics of what the In and out 50/50 difference is? maybe a pic of before and after or half wiped off and half not sprayed?

Just watch around the 3 minute mark :2thumbs:

I came here to see if anyone else is disappointed in I&O and I guess I'm not alone. I used this for the first time these weekend and the end result of the window trim and the windshield cowl was alright, but man I hate the overspray caused by this stuff. I have a black car and I wanted to wash the car again after I was done with this stuff. It left my paint looking so streaky and greasy looking. A couple wipes of DS across the paint and some dry towel buffing got it off, but nothing near as easy as what they "say" in the video. The glass...because of how the overspray left my glass making me resort to having to use APC on my windows therfore stripping the sealant/glaze I had done just 5 minutes prior seriously aggrevated me. This stuff will fall to the bottom of my detailing products and collect dust and I will just be taking the extra time to use SVRT instead.

Sorry to hear that Nick... I would definitely say your complaints are unusual... as a matter of fact in full sun this weekend at our Scottsdale detail clinic we PURPOSELY sprayed heavy amounts of IOS on glass and paint, it wiped cleanly from both using nothing more than a squirt of detail spray and a wipe with a towel. No truer test than doing these things on a dark color car in front of 30-40 people on a hot, sunny Arizona afternoon, which is why we do it at all our clinics.

As I'm hope you're aware we offer a 110% money back satisfaction guarantee on everything we sell so if you don't feel the product performed as advertised give us a call at 866.965.0400 and we can arrange for a return and a refund of your purchase +10%. Again, sorry you were disappointed.

Edited by Dylan@Adams