Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need help with Adam's product

well I have made a few purchases from Adam's and It is one of the, if not the best products I have used on my vehicle, that said, I need help or input on a product. The leather and interior cleaner. What is used in this product? I have lost most of the product from it spilling from the container, it cracked in the bottom of the bottle and I had an extra bottle of DS, so i taped the L&IC label on top of the bottle and cleaned it out and added the rest of the cleaner, but the same thing happened a few days later. is it something in the product? or is it the bottles? has this happened to anyone??

The bottles are hard plastic. I've had them crack for me too. I just figured it's from dropping it occasionally, or just from the way I set it down......maybe too hard. It's not a problem with what's inside the bottles, but with the bottles themselves.

I've had three 16oz bottles crack on me in the past 2 months. 2 Detail Spray and 1 Leather & Interior Cleaner. I've just ordered new ones with my next shipment since I order about once a week for something.

I feel mine have cracked from placing them back into my storage container where they are all close to each other and sometimes get squeezed against one another.

This weekend I went to clean my interior only to find that a full bottle of LIC leaked in my bag. The bottom of the bottle cracked, assuming from the chemicals eating away at the plastic. My bag from the geeks is ruined...thank god I didn't have it in my Adams bag.

I keep on forgetting to let Ashley know.

36e5485c.jpg

1bab560e.jpg

531855c2.jpg

And here is my dogs face after I was cursing all the saints...Pretty funny

bcff224e.jpg

Ok, so I thought it was just me. I ordered my Adam's stuff in March and stored it all indoors in a cabinet. The past 2 times I have opened the cabinet, I noticed something was leaking...but couldn't figure out what it was (the bottles are placed close together). The other day I finally figured out the culprit...Leather and Interior cleaner. I held up the bottle over the sink and sure enough...a pretty steady leak. I transferred what was left into a clean water bottle.

It is interesting that so many people are having trouble with the same product.:confused:

they will, they have great customer service, i wanted to talk to someone, but wanted to see if i was the only one. guess not, yeah, the leather and interior cleaner must have something in it eating the plastic, because i had the detail spray bottle for a while, but it nvr seemed to have a problem. and mine are always stored in my closet till i use them. im sure they will take care of us.

I'm curious why none of the Adams folks have commented on this??

This has only been in here a few hours, but after regular bus hours. However I'm sure they will be in here when they have a moment.

The best way to get this resolved is to call the 800 number and talk to someone.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

I noticed this the other day as well, it was a slow leak so I didn't notice it at first. Good thing it was slow, didn't lose too much product and just swapped it into a different bottle and haven't had an issue since. I thought it might have been just a defunct bottle so I just chalked it up to that.

I noticed this the other day as well, it was a slow leak so I didn't notice it at first. Good thing it was slow, didn't lose too much product and just swapped it into a different bottle and haven't had an issue since. I thought it might have been just a defunct bottle so I just chalked it up to that.

thought so also, but now i have 2 bottles down, and have to leave it upside down

My first order of LIC will arrive on Friday. Does this mean I should plan on transfering the product to another container right away and avoid this potential problem??

Ive had mine for a year and it just broke down last week. I think you should b ok to keep it in the original bottle.

• 2 months later...

Wow, exact same thing happened to me last weekend... and I didn't bother contacting Adams about it because it has been about 10 months since I ordered the Leather + interior cleaner. When I went into my cabinet, I found a pool of liquid underneath all of my Adam's products which turned out to be a cracked LIC bottle on the bottom much like that pictured above. I transferred the remaining liquid about 1/4 of a bottle (good thing I caught it early and didn't lose the entire bottle) into a cleaned household sprayer bottle.

I do appreciate Adams looking into the issue as there certainly seems to be something defective with the plastic container. :(

if this happens to you, give them a call and they will replace the product. the only time a bottle has cracked on me was when i dropped it, i've even broken 1 or 2 sprayers from dropping it as well.

Until the Adams team can identify the problem and a way to correct it, getting the same product in a potentially defective container isn't a solution. They seem to be working on the issue so no big deal

I had a bottle crack too. Ran into my black Adams bag and now my bag looks like

The one pictured in this thread. White on the bottom of bag. Ive only had it happen

Once though but it did leak my entire bottle of product out. Things like this happen

And I'm sure Adams guys will figure out what's up and fix it.

We are working on this problem, I assure you! I apologize for any hassle you have experienced with our brittle bottles. This product will be shipping in a new container within 2 weeks.

We have gotten reports that nearly 3% of the Leather & Interior Cleaner, and Microfiber Cleaner shipped had a problem bottle. To me, that means we have a massive problem on our hands, as likely, we only hear about a percentage of the problems.

Contact our customer service if you have had a problem, and we'll make it right. I promise. orders@adamspolishes.com

Again, my apologies for the bottle issue, and we will have a resolution shortly. In the mean time, store your bottles of Leather & Interior Cleaner and Microfiber Cleaner upside down, or in a safe, sturdy place that a spill won't be inconvenient.

:o