Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Question about Credit Cards

3PedalMINI

I am ALWAY ALWAY ALWAYS on time with my credit card payments, i most of the time pay a week or two early just so i don't have to worry about it. Today one of my cards were due and I set a time in my phone to remind me when everything is due on the due date JUST IN CASE.

Ive been super busy and this one got away from me (thanks Iphone!) i just paid it but it shows it wont post until tommorow, does this mean its conisdered late? :( it says payments made before 5pm are posted the same day but i made the payment at 8pm? im a little worried, these companies are dogs and i dont want them to raise my interest rate because im a few hours over (even though i paid it on the due date)

I pay my cards off every month anyway, i just dont want a ding on my credit history for a late payment get hit with a penalty interest :mad:

You will more than likely have to pay a late fee. I had the same thing happen 6 months ago. I called them and told them that I flat out missed it. They waived my late fee since I had made all previous payments on time. They do not report credit till you are 30 days late.

As others have said, your credit should be ok. If they try to ding you with a late fee, call and ask for a waiver. Plead your case, don't demand, they will likely remove it as a "one time gesture since you are such a good customer" like they tell most people that call.

Sincerely Peggy from USA Prime credit. :lolsmack:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZU94rLRcb8]Peggy - USA Prime Credit - Transfer - YouTube[/ame]

usually when a card is due on the weekends, they extend the due date to the next business day, i.e. Monday (today) so don't sweat it! its on time! even if you paid it before 5pm on a Sunday, the payment wouldn't actually go through until Monday ;)

My neighbor went away for three weeks and the mail man gave him my bill! I got the bill the dy befor it was due and called the CC company and they said they would take payment over the phone! Calling is always helpful, the want your business, so they will play nice! Now for the funny part... I was the one who took his mail in!:lolsmack:

You'll be FINE!!! At worst you'll have a late fee...

I'm with you though... Pay everything off...

My moto... If you don't have the money now, don't charge it.

Our only debt is our home... :thumbsup:

Edited by Chewy