Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Keeps You Going?

F150

Question

Well, normally I think to myself, alright... I've got quite the job ahead of me, while detailing...

Halfway through, It seemed to become more of a chore to fully detail the exterior/interior of my F150.

My question is... What keeps you going?:eek:

15 answers to this question

For me it's the excitement of moving on to the next amazing Adam's product and how it's going to perform. However overall it's the goal to achieve that ultimate face melt at the end. It really is a form of therapy for me both physically and mentally. I prepare ahead of time, drink tons of water and just enjoy shining away. :patriot:

It's pure therapy for me. The result I know will be there. So I guess to a degree, being how I am, seeing results, something I DID, satisfies something.

I will say, cracking my tub of APW, turning it to the special song, and then proceeding to lay some wax....BEST PART.

The smile on my face knowing my ride is cleaner than nearly anything else out there on the road. My full corrections I do on mine have been dubbed the 'Show stopper, panty dropper' level of correction. :jester:

hahaha, that quote... May have been the funniest thing i've heard in a while.

I really like the feel of my cars as I give them a good carressing. I love to feel the lines and grooves. Adam's makes it more enjoyable with the results I achieve and that ever so smooth ending. :D

My husband often comments "why can't you rub me like that". :lolsmack:

Super Hits of the 70's

and these:

From the AF Mother...those drinks are not good for you!!!! bubble.gif