Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic w/ Dylan! 02SEP2012, SVGTO, Thompson Racing

Can't wait to see everyone again! This show's only like an hour from me. Me and my buddy with our SS's should be there!

I wonder if Joe is coming??

I'll be there but my SS won't.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did I hear it right?? A free Flex polisher with every entry into the show?!?!!! That Dylan is an awfully nice fella! :jester:

Can't wait to see everyone again! Should be a great event!

You heard wrong... the plan was every person who enters the show gets to take a swing at Matt with a Flex polisher. Didn't you get the memo to bring a protective face mask and pain killers? :jester:

You heard wrong... the plan was every person who enters the show gets to take a swing at Matt with a Flex polisher. Didn't you get the memo to bring a protective face mask and pain killers? :jester:

Time to break out the lacrosse gear from the high school and college days. BRING IT! :rockon:

Ilmao, lll love were gonna have a Olympic Event @ the clinic, The FLEX SWING!!! I have to let everyone kno were starting a list, & Matt your # 1, we are looking for # 2 tho, any ( suckers) I mean entry's?

Dylan gets first try

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just extend your stay!!! Come on mister!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Carlisle this weekend was an absolute blast! I look forward to coming back and also the clinic at Phil's next year...Detailer's Domain. Good dude.

Looks like I'll be there too, I think my GF needs to see that I'm not the only one who's nutzo over the entire line of Adam's! :) Not sure I'll have the Vette though, we may need to drive the mommy van.. We'll park down the road a bit LOL

Looks like I'll be there too, I think my GF needs to see that I'm not the only one who's nutzo over the entire line of Adam's! :) Not sure I'll have the Vette though, we may need to drive the mommy van.. We'll park down the road a bit LOL

Bring the Vette!! OR ELSE!!! :pc: