Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic w/ Dylan! 02SEP2012, SVGTO, Thompson Racing

NOTE: EVENT PHOTOS ON PAGE 10!

The Susquehana Valley GTO club is fired up and wants to do another clinic! The host of last fall's clinic had so much fun, he wants us to come back! And Dylan misses PA so much, he's coming back too!

403544678.jpg

Edited by Adam

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the house we'll be parked in the backyard of for the show portion of the day:

PA130093resize.jpg

Here's the garage the clinic will be held out of:

PA130097resize.jpg

Both upstairs and down!

The garage now has a name:

426917_474694365876652_1422142996_n.jpg

Here's a few of the trophies Jason and Dr. Lahar are putting up as awards:

409576_480709418608480_301716972_n.jpg

Three deep in six classes:

Old Muscle

New Muscle

Trucks/Jeeps/SUV

Hot Rods

Imports/Exotics

Classics (Pre Muscle Car Era)

Plus

Best of Show awards by:

Graystone Restorations

The local Police & Fire Departments

SVGTO (Susquehanna Valley GTO Club)

BMC (Blue Moon Cruisers)

Adam’s

The clinic is a rain or shine event.

The show portion is a fair weather event only and has a $5.00 entry fee. I've heard a rumor that Dylan could perhaps be bringing a little goodie to pass around to all show entries to really help offset the minimal $5.00 entry fee ;).

If you got any questions feel free to call:

(me)BRZN/Dave Eyster 717-475-5457 or Jason Korb 717-712-7866

As shown on the flyer, all proceeds benefit the Upper Allen Fire Department and the Upper Allen Police Departments SMARTS (Students Making Appropriate Responses to Tough Situations) Program. Not only will the $5.00 entry fee to the show field go to them, but if you'd like a picture taken out front of the place:

PA130118resize.jpg

and why wouldn't you? (Look how nice it makes my company car look). We're going to have a photographer (Russ Esenwine) available all day to take pictures of your ride for a $5.00 donation to also go 100% to the Fire and Police and the pictures will be printed and given to you before you leave!

We've got a caterer coming in this year to purchase your lunch from:

Enck’s Catering

Bob (krewsman) and I refused to cook again!

We've got a professional DJ coming in this year:

Captain Kent Productions

Edited by BRZN

I better chime in, Everyone is really excited to have you all back this year! We started this process a while ago and things are coming around great! Yes this year we broke down and named my shop, GRAYSTONE RESTORATIONS. I will be showing my work this year in the form of a fresh, 1969 Camaro Yenko, that I've gone over top to bottom! See you all very soon!

Cant believe Im gonna miss this one too... I go to school right in Shippensburg PA at the university there, but I have a 3 day weekend for Labor day so I will be up in Maine! I missed Detailers Domain for my brothers Permit test and now this! Oh well rain check until the spring

I don't blame you one bit after last years turnout! It was a madhouse! It's time for you to enjoy the clinic and show like the rest of us! :thumbsup:

Holding down the napkins, lettuce and tomato area was hard!! Yea for catering!!!

As soon as I know where I'll be training with the new job I'll know if I can make this event.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

For those that didn't see the pics from the last event at this location check out this thread:

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/media-results-previous-clinics-shows/14313.htm

It is an event NOT TO BE MISSED! The location is ideal for a beautiful afternoon talking cars, and the variety from all parts of the hobby are well represented. Truly a great chance to mingle with a great group of car nuts!

I've been missing far too many events this year due to a chaotic work schedule. Seeing as this is only a few hour drive, is this event open to everyone? I would love to attend :)

Always!! Bring anyone!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I was sooo bummed I found out about last years a few weeks late and now I am gonna miss this one too as I will be in VA. I only live 15 minutes away from the location too!:(:(:( It looks and sounds like such a great event too.

I've been keeping my eye out on my schedule. I'm pretty busy, but I'm still keeping hope I can try to drive over for this awesome event. I'd really love to meet so many of you guys.

Do it!!!!!!

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2