Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic w/ Dylan! 02SEP2012, SVGTO, Thompson Racing

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

110? 220? More? Think there might be an electric chair somewhere on the grounds we could hook you up to Matt. You know you'll have to buy some Adam's Microfibers to get in: no stops at Target on your way either!

I've been pushing this with my coworker to organize his Camaro crew to come up. He just had a cam, heads and full exhaust done on his 5th gen and boy howdy it sure sounds nice!

My halfway converted Pontiac... er I mean Holden will be there :jester:

The clinic and show are to start at 10:00am, but I'm guessing we'll be ready for folks to start showing up by 9:00.

I have a case in my basement. Good stuff!

Of the 120 minute? No wonder I couldn't find any, you bought it all up!

:2thumbs:Well im near Virgina beach this week, vac has started, so far sounds like we will have a great turn out! NOW goin charter fishing!! Adams should stock this campground, no one but me, has a clean vehicle. But everyone comments on how nice it looks!!

:2thumbs:Well im near Virgina beach this week, vac has started, so far sounds like we will have a great turn out! NOW goin charter fishing!! Adams should stock this campground, no one but me, has a clean vehicle. But everyone comments on how nice it looks!!

Yea there used to be a small presence here but he disappeared about a year or two ago. Now nothing. That's why I am up in your territory all the time! Lots of hot rods around here. I have a friend of mine who is trying to get me to detail his best friend's antique cars. But I'm not an official business, not insured, etc....so I hesitate on doing anything professionally...ya know?

you're in my back yard? I live right on the beach...where are you??? how long are you in town?

say hi man!

PM'n you my number.:lolsmack:

Edited by StormChaser

Here in Cheriton till Tuesday,horseback riding sat morn, sun kayaking wildlife ref. Monday heading to Outter Banks, we were down all day yesterday. LOVE the fighter jets goin over my head All day! Did the Jet boat ! If your board I'm in Cherrystone campground, site 72 got plenty of booze, campfire burnin every night , more than welcome give call if your comin (717)712-7866. :cheers:

I put the word out to my friend who is also going to forward it over to his Ferrari club and other exotic car owners. Hopefully everyone that came out last year can come out this year. I know they all had a great time and were very pleasant to talk with!