Customer Service 866.965.0400

PA Detail Clinic w/ Dylan! 02SEP2012, SVGTO, Thompson Racing

/\ NOT!

First thing Bob and I said to Dr. Lahar and Jason when we met with them several months ago was, "we're not going to be cooking again!"

We're having a catered food wagon coming in this time! Kenny from Enck's Catering, is supposed to have some really good eats for some really good prices.

And as for the adverse weather conditions? Weather Channel.com says they'll be none. :D

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man It's hard as hell getting him to one of these events. Don't say that. Hahahaha. Little do yall know I'm in heavy negotiations with him. LMAO

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, It can be rather difficult to get me out of the house in general LMAO..

Rich I think I spy some Hofbräu Hefe Weizen in that last case! That's good stuff! Also that foam cannon setup looks AWESOME! Any threads you have going on that? Didn't want to clutter this thread up so it can stay focused on the show. Thank you! :)

Car looks great as usual Dave. Mine won't be nearly as clean since I'll be driving about 4 hours to the event.

Silly question, will Adam's have products for sale at this event, or is it just the clinic and show? If they are selling stuff, what are the chances they will honor the 15% Labor Day sale going on now? I was going to order some stuff tonight, but if I can just pick it up there I can save on some shipping :)

Car looks great as usual Dave. Mine won't be nearly as clean since I'll be driving about 4 hours to the event.

Silly question, will Adam's have products for sale at this event, or is it just the clinic and show? If they are selling stuff, what are the chances they will honor the 15% Labor Day sale going on now? I was going to order some stuff tonight, but if I can just pick it up there I can save on some shipping :)

Thanks Dan, Eric will be there with product, but most likely won't be part of the 15% discount: that's only for forum members, so the majority of attendees won't be aware of the Labor Day Sale.

He usually gives discounts and deals, but hard to say on what and how deep. I figured I'd stock up on the heavier items (like gallons) to save the shipping costs. We'll have PA sales tax to deal with though, tough call.

Getting close to Carlisle, stopped at an arbys for dinner. I drove through a huge rainstorm. It was so bad the GTO started to hydroplane and I had to pull off the highway for a while.

I'll either have to stop at a touch less car wash or maybe wash it at the show if that's possible...I brought all my Adams stuff except the buckets, soap, and wash pads...figures.

seriously feel like driving down tomorrow and not showing up for work lol. why was i not informed of this event guys? i am friends with enough of you on fb :lol:

We've posted about this for at least a month or more on Facebook and here. Lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk