Customer Service 866.965.0400

Favorite Cologne

ExpressThis13

Taking a step away from the detailing topics. I have been using the same cologne for awhile now just wanting to see what you guys use everyday and maybe what you use for "Special" occasions. Ladies please feel free to step and say what you prefer for a smell on your men.

What I have used in the past:

Hugo Boss

Curve

Curve Crush

Diesel

Before anyone asks Diesel is not a Vin Diesel cologne

Do you have an Ulta or a perfume max? If all else fails go to Dillard's. I know Ulta is mostly a chick store but hey they got a good men section lol. The YSL smells good and goes good with summer. It's like a club type fragrance where when you get hot it really comes out. The light blue is a more everyday clean smell and not real fruity. 1 million is fruity and strong but chicks dig it and it smells good. Polo #3 smells good and is sort of sporty not strong at all and to smell it someone is gonna have to be close to you.

:D

let-me-help-you-22.jpg?w=500&h=712

I love when people try to argue that spelling and grammar aren't important, yet this is a perfect example of how spelling can make a huge difference in meaning. :)

Taking a step away from the detailing topics. I have been using the same cologne for awhile now just wanting to see what you guys use everyday and maybe what you use for "Special" occasions. Ladies please feel free to step and say what you prefer for a smell on your men.

What I have used in the past:

Hugo Boss

Curve

Curve Crush

Diesel

Before anyone asks Diesel is not a Vin Diesel cologne

:lol:

I don't use cologne but when I seen diesel on the list I thought you meant diesel fuel. That is about the only cologne I use. :willy:

Top row

Swiss army

Silver jean(I think)

Diesel red

FCUK

ANIMAL

Paco Roben

2nd row

Mont Blanc

Dolce & Gabbana

Forgot the baby blue one

Burberry

Bottom row

Givenchy

Hugo boss

Diesel

Hugo boss

Dolce & Gabbana

Not in the picture

Calvin Klien

Versace

I think it would be better if I took a picture of my collection

d8fae1a8.jpg

I like to smell good for the ladies...I can't help it

Edited by BlueGenCoupe

Top row

Swiss army

Silver jean(I think)

Diesel red

FCUK

ANIMAL

Paco Roben

2nd row

Mont Blanc

Dolce & Gabbana

Forgot the baby blue one

Burberry

Bottom row

Givenchy

Hugo boss

Diesel

Hugo boss

Dolce & Gabbana

Not in the picture

Calvin Klien

Versace

I think it would be better if I took a picture of my collection

d8fae1a8.jpg

I like to smell good for the ladies...I can't help it

No sex panther?

60% of the time it works, every time.

Anthony, You need to pick up some La coste. I've had the same bottle for like 3 years and hardly use it, but it's a panty dropper. I found this stuff called Faconnable at TJmaxx. It was pretty amazing. Nice clean smell with a slight citrus after smell. If you see it out, it's cheap and worth the pick up. Haven't found a girl yet who didn't like it. It's really weird when a guy asks what cologne you wear. (no homo)

Paul, Dove soap just doesn't cut it on the smell good department for me (only one I like from a few I'm not allergic to). I don't smell bad, but that little extra is worth having on.

Lol (no homo) times have changed gentlemen. I'm a guy to my bones but when you get ready to go out and your dressed to impress. When your smelling good I have no problems with a dide asking me about what I'm wearin or whatever. Let's face it guys pay attention to each other just as much as they do women. If a dude is asking you questions that means you have sparked his attention and if you have done that then women are interested too. So again (no homo) hahaha.

I literally swim in a sea of estrogen every day. I work with an all female staff. Every one of them knocks cologne wearers. That was enough for me. I do not have any cologne in my bathroom. The closest to it is my gallon of Detail Spray.