Customer Service 866.965.0400

Corvettes at Carlisle Weekend and Adam's Party!

What a great show, my favorite of the year, and this year, with the crowd, weather, and GM licensing program, it was better than ever!

Thanks to Chris and Debi, Richard and Betsy, Norm and Sue, Mook and Justin, Benjamin and Lynn, Anthony, Gerry, and Brian for your incredibly hard work, and looooooong days!!!

:bow::bow:

Also, how great to hang out with the top brass of GM and Corvette! What a humble, and kind crew across the isle....incredibly kind.

:thumbsup:

The best path to success is to surround yourself with good people, and you have some of the best working for you. I feel honored to even know them and have them in our lives even if for only a few short days a year. Darlene and I really enjoyed the time we got to spend with each of you this past weekend. Someday, I hope that we can all get together in a quieter way and enjoy each others company again. Maybe during Grabiak weekend we could have you all out to our home for the day just to socialize a bit.

Thanks Adam for the great party. You guys all worked your behinds off all weekend.......especially Chris. I don't think he sat down for 10 minutes because every time we saw him he was detailing something. Great job to all of you.

Rich

The best path to success is to surround yourself with good people, and you have some of the best working for you. I feel honored to even know them and have them in our lives even if for only a few short days a year. Darlene and I really enjoyed the time we got to spend with each of you this past weekend. Someday, I hope that we can all get together in a quieter way and enjoy each others company again. Maybe during Grabiak weekend we could have you all out to our home for the day just to socialize a bit.

Thanks Adam for the great party. You guys all worked your behinds off all weekend.......especially Chris. I don't think he sat down for 10 minutes because every time we saw him he was detailing something. Great job to all of you.

Rich

It was that cup of coffee that you brought me (Rich & Darlene)that gave me the energy to finish Sat.;) We have met some nice folks through Adam's I must say!:thumbsup:

What a great show, my favorite of the year, and this year, with the crowd, weather, and GM licensing program, it was better than ever!

Thanks to Chris and Debi, Richard and Betsy, Norm and Sue, Mook and Justin, Benjamin and Lynn, Anthony, Gerry, and Brian for your incredibly hard work, and looooooong days!!!

:bow::bow:

Also, how great to hang out with the top brass of GM and Corvette! What a humble, and kind crew across the isle....incredibly kind.

:thumbsup:

Adam, We were honored to help you out & to be a small part of Adam's!:2thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
I saw someone at work the other day wearing a Corvettes at Carlisle shirt. It made me jealous I wasn't there. Sounds like I missed out!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It's always a great time, even if you're not a Vette guy. Come on down next year. :2thumbs:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just put my ol '65 away for it's long Ontario winter nap, all Adam's detailed and ready to sparkle in the spring.

Kind of bittersweet this annual event, the chance to reflect not just on a satisfying polish but also on another fantastic year.

So many great trips in 2012 - and an absolute highlight again was the great fortune and honour for Jennie and I to join the quality Adam's folks at their Carlisle Corvettes party. It was a surprise treat this year to have the extra fortune to win a detail kit and get the chance to thank Adam personally again for sheltering us from Hurricane Irene the previous year.

Seeing that this is now Thanksgiving weekend, THANK YOU ADAM. You are an epic host, a great contributor to elevating our car passions and so much more. I've been a raving fan of your products for years, but there's an undeniably higher satisfaction I get every time I use your products.

Can't wait for next year!!! :2thumbs:

AdamsParty.jpg

IMG_2930.jpg

See y'all next year!

2011CarlisleKandCDLifeisGood.jpg

ChincoBeachPaulandJennie.jpg

Looks great Rich. :2thumbs:

Getting it framed was something you did, right? It looks like the one we got in 2010, but ours had the judge's name in sharpie marker on it.

Wondering, is Adam a celebrity judge yet?

(as though he's not busy enough over the Corvettes at Carlisle weekend)

Looks great Rich. :2thumbs:

Getting it framed was something you did, right? It looks like the one we got in 2010, but ours had the judge's name in sharpie marker on it.

Wondering, is Adam a celebrity judge yet?

(as though he's not busy enough over the Corvettes at Carlisle weekend)

No, it came framed just like it is. The middle of it with the car and printing is brushed and cut stainless steel.....very cool My other one is acrylic, and it is signed by the judge who chose it. I may take it with me next August and get Lou (Allvette.net) to sign it for me.

I don't think Adam is a judge yet. But I'm not sure on that one. If not........he should be!