Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hysterical. Watch the driver.

Marylander

OMG!!!! Did you see the dude laying on the back of the boat at the end???! LMFAO!!! Glad everyone's ok, but geez dude, that's kinda crazy/funny/awkward all rolled into one!!! :D

:lolsmack: I know -- that guy's laying back there and it's like no one knows about him!

I feel bad for laughing...but I did.:glasses:

This is yet another video that makes me wonder why they were recording in the first place. If they were just out cruising in the boat, what did they expect to happen? And why record a shot of the passengers instead of their point of view?

I read a different article that the people were from Lake TV Lake Of The Ozarks so they had multiple cameras on the boat documenting there ride. Of course that is the only view they actually showed of the incident.

Glad they were not seriously injured. That could have been BAD!

OMG!!!! Did you see the dude laying on the back of the boat at the end???! LMFAO!!! Glad everyone's ok, but geez dude, that's kinda crazy/funny/awkward all rolled into one!!! :D

You say there are dudes in the video?

Well I'll be, you're right.

I had to watch it like 19 times before I noticed anyone but belly ring or purple top...:D

I'm going to keep my mind out of the gutter on this one.

X2, family site and all that... leaves post while Beavis laughing in his head. :willy:

Archived